Submit

Fluffy Tobi
Crew

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm
So, I dreamed that I was at school and my high school was throwing a HUGE and awesome party. There were tons of students and all that jazz. Well, I went in and Mori-senpai from Ouran high school host club walks up to me and says that there are two guys after me and that I have to find Tomaki. So, I fixed my pimp hat, strutted with my pimp cane down the halls (Yeah, In real life, I DO have a pimp hat and pimp cane) and found Kyouya, the twins, and honey-senpai all in this glass ball forcefield thing! I tried to ask Kyouya where Tomaki was, but he couldn't hear me, so I just jumped on the glass ball that and it started spinning! But the Kyouya was like, "Oh, I haven't seen Tomaki." And then all of a sudden Tomaki pulled me off of the weird spinning ball thing and I woke up.

I have no clue why my dream made me smile, but ever since I had to take this medicine my doctor gave me, I've been having weird dreams like this XD lol~ Just felt like sharing that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 pm
Loooool, awesome.

Eh, Tomaki? confused  

rahna
Vice Captain

lunarxgirl
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:03 am
(: Ilike your dream and I have to say that I now want m own dream like that. (:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:01 pm
i never had a dream with manga characters , but yesterday my friend had a dream were us and a whole bunch of our other friends were eating pizza under those tables with the umbrellas outside at the beach. Then out of no were some hot dudes came and there was one of them for everyone there (lol they dint have shirts on) and Ikuto frm shugo chara came and we started making out . Im all like "if he way there i would" hahaha she has crazy dreams

And she LOVES Mori  

1 Gail 1

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:43 pm
Must be a great dream if Ikuto's there, He's cuuuute~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:41 pm
Better than the dream I had. I was in a party in a Florida beach house that was in the middle of a swamp. The party was filled with blondes and I got a sack with a alligator doll intent on eating me.  

A Sojourner

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 pm
Huxang
Better than the dream I had. I was in a party in a Florida beach house that was in the middle of a swamp. The party was filled with blondes and I got a sack with a alligator doll intent on eating me.

That's...creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:50 pm
I had a dream a while ago that I was with the host club and I was talking to the twins! A while before that I had a dream that I was making out with Sado.  

OwnedByChad

The Gentle Roemer

Wealthy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 pm
I have lots of dreams that involve anime characters :3 though I feel that my ones that don't involve anime characters always seem to turn out epically like this one dream where I was fighting my way out of a robot controlled spaceship it was all advanced and stuff me and a group of humans were prisoners and we all fought our way out x.x most of my dreams involve me killing things and aliens and stuff like that :3 but they are fun I usually forget them or only remember them vaguely XD anime ones are fun too :3 sometimes anime characters end up in the situations with me happens all the time :3 yay for being weird if there is a normal person on this planet they would scare me XD  
CHATTERBOX

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games