Redoing Ipod! Japanese Music!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Anything that you think is good! I love soft music and dance. Stuff to really sing too. Anything Japanese is fine biggrin Please and Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 pm
BoA (I'm not entirely certain if they're Japanese or not...)
Kanon Wakeshima (beautiful singer and cellist. It's a little dark, but still kind of soft... I dunno if it'd suit your tastes. XD)

Hmm. Thought I had more.
I listen to more rock/ metal Japanese music than dance or pop. XP
(Dir en Grey, D'espairsRay, Versailles, etc.)
Sorry I couldn't help more. Good luck!

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Vanilla Mood has is AMAZING with instrumentals. My boyfriend introduced me to the group and all the lovely ladies in it are very talented. <3

I L-O-V-E Utada Hikaru and highly recommend her stuff. Most people know her as the gal who sings the songs for Kingdom Hearts, but her music overall is very wonderful. You can download most of her stuff from itunes too. My favorite songs from her are Traveling, First Love, and Colors. She also does some American R&B stuff, but most of it's pretty blah. Me Muero and Come Back to Me are pretty good though.

Berryz Koubou also has a lot of good upbeat dance stuff, and you can learn how to do most of the dances from video tutorials on YouTube. The group is very, very cute and fun. They're a group from the Hello!Project label, which overall produces LOTS of sugary, cute all-girl pop/dance groups, so you may find other groups you like within that label if you do a bit of research.

And to clarify the person above me, BoA is a Korean pop star, but does a lot of stuff in Japanese and is very popular in Japan. OP, if you're open to Korean groups, I'd recommend BoA, as well as SNSD/Girls Generation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 am
RADWIMPS. One of my favourite bands. You might also like the Hatsune Miku songs from the 39's Giving Day CD.  

Happedol

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 pm
I am in the same boat as .Vindicated.Of.Sanity. I listen to heavier music, not much dancey and pop. I had to rack my brain for this.

DaizyStripper More pop rock, but I love it.
Chihiro Onitsuka
Sid Also kinda pop rock-ish.
Golden Bomber

If I think of anymore, I'll post them.  
17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out