So I'm a lesbian, kind of.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 pm
Anyone else in the same boat as me? I just want to know others who are gay/les but extremely open about sexual experiences with the opposite sex. I generally classify myself as bi/pan just so I don't have to f'n explain things when they ask me though.

To start with, I'm only attracted to girls and find nothing emotional or sexual from looking at a guy. If I catch a friend of mine naked or changing, I'll more than likely get distracted by the flooring or even my own clothes pockets before "OMG CAWKS!" pops in my head and I suddenly jump him. Though...when I want, and am horny enough I'll hit on my few closest and bestest friends and be willing to go the sexual mile with them just for the hell of it. The whole time, I'll find nothing more from the experience than just a slightly more satisfying form of masturbation.

As disgusting as cocks, and moreso, men are...I'm still up for doing that kind of stuff with guys. Though I could never have the same emotional connection I feel with just about any female I come across. Mostly, to just hold and get my head pet because everyone loves to do that to me. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 pm
Even though this is one of the lulziest things I've ever read, I know how you feel. I know how fun riding your guy friends like wild mustangs can be. But what can make it awkward, and I mean REALLY ******** AWKWARD, is when they fall for you because you know what you're doing. O.o  

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:48 pm
Lupine Love
Even though this is one of the lulziest things I've ever read, I know how you feel. I know how fun riding your guy friends like wild mustangs can be. But what can make it awkward, and I mean REALLY ******** AWKWARD, is when they fall for you because you know what you're doing. O.o
My friends always feel awkward as ******** getting professional advice on how to please women from me, when I can still pass for a pre-teen and get discounts at the movies. I love going through the motions on how to do oral in front of them or talking about "that stuff" just to see everyone magically shut up for vast periods of time.

Though on a serious note, most my friends are stricken with the "eternal-virgin" traits so it's kinda a useless skill to ever learn.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm
You're so mean. But I love you to death. heart heart heart heart  

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm
Well, if its just a sexual attraction it could be sexual-bisexual.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:01 am
iLegoBlock
Well, if its just a sexual attraction it could be sexual-bisexual.
Like I said though, I don't find a sexual attraction from it...  

Xallus

Familiar Noob

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:40 pm
What she's trying to say is that she doesn't have an attraction to men, just their naughty bits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 pm
Lupine Love
What she's trying to say is that she doesn't have an attraction to men, just their naughty bits.
I have an attraction to pleasure and flirting, anything sexual towards or with men is kinda like donating to the poor or something. XD  

Xallus

Familiar Noob

edible reality

Questionable Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 am
Xallus
Anyone else in the same boat as me? I just want to know others who are gay/les but extremely open about sexual experiences with the opposite sex. I generally classify myself as bi/pan just so I don't have to f'n explain things when they ask me though.

To start with, I'm only attracted to girls and find nothing emotional or sexual from looking at a guy. If I catch a friend of mine naked or changing, I'll more than likely get distracted by the flooring or even my own clothes pockets before "OMG CAWKS!" pops in my head and I suddenly jump him. Though...when I want, and am horny enough I'll hit on my few closest and bestest friends and be willing to go the sexual mile with them just for the hell of it. The whole time, I'll find nothing more from the experience than just a slightly more satisfying form of masturbation.

As disgusting as cocks, and moreso, men are...I'm still up for doing that kind of stuff with guys. Though I could never have the same emotional connection I feel with just about any female I come across. Mostly, to just hold and get my head pet because everyone loves to do that to me. xD

yea. i get that. i'm only really into girls too. but i've let guys try to turn me on before. i mean if a dude is throwing himself at me and i haven't hooked up with anyone in 3 or four years yea i'm not going to run away. but this one guy wanted more and kept coming back so i had to delete his number and kick him out of my apt. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 am
and i always said sex and love are not related. a vibrator might get you horny but are you attracted to it? no. are you in love with it? no. just like i could let a guy do stuff to me and get turned on but emotionally i can't stand him. that's just because it's impossible to meet girls around here. i've only met one gay girl in real life in this town and she was in a relationship. i've met some people online but it never got past dating.. even in college there were never girl on girl hookups... probably because i've always been stuck in a small town..  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

Xallus

Familiar Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:15 pm
edible reality
and i always said sex and love are not related. a vibrator might get you horny but are you attracted to it? no. are you in love with it? no. just like i could let a guy do stuff to me and get turned on but emotionally i can't stand him. that's just because it's impossible to meet girls around here. i've only met one gay girl in real life in this town and she was in a relationship. i've met some people online but it never got past dating.. even in college there were never girl on girl hookups... probably because i've always been stuck in a small town..
Even with guys, the feeling is horrid and I know I could do much much better by myself.

I'm in an open relationship, but even being open and letting the other person know has caused a few issues with even trying others. Once met a girl on Gaia who wanted someone else so badly, and she got REALLY emotional and cried whenever I'd say "I have to go, Michelle is home!" and started raging at me whenever she'd see me next. It's not just guys who act like that. As much as I like clingy, I hate whenever someone tries to force me to give up on the person I'm marrying for them.

Also, I do "stuff" with my friends from time to time just because I'm bored, has nothing to do with lack of sex. ._.;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Xallus
edible reality
Even with guys, the feeling is horrid and I know I could do much much better by myself.

I'm in an open relationship, but even being open and letting the other person know has caused a few issues with even trying others. Once met a girl on Gaia who wanted someone else so badly, and she got REALLY emotional and cried whenever I'd say "I have to go, Michelle is home!" and started raging at me whenever she'd see me next. It's not just guys who act like that. As much as I like clingy, I hate whenever someone tries to force me to give up on the person I'm marrying for them.

Also, I do "stuff" with my friends from time to time just because I'm bored, has nothing to do with lack of sex. ._.;

hmm well i want to respond to this but i need to know some stuff first. i'll p.m. you...  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

The Rainbow Forum [[The Random People's Very Own Gay-Straight Alliance]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces