Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ♜ FORUM GAMES - Top notch endless fun!
How would you torture, eat, or blow up....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Zombie_Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 pm
To the person above you explain how you would torture ,eat ,or blow up .

to the person below me i would slide hot needles under their finger nails and force them to watch 7th heaven's season finally 47 times while a angry hobo rants about stop signs cool

((it can be funny or spine tingling or make it up as you go along i dont care pick one to your hearts content!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm
I'd hang you by your toes with the tendons torn from your arms, then I'd glue on headphones with the Twilight audiobooks being played through them endlessly.  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Wolf_grl_89

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm
damn..was gonna say tht atchu...hmmm..

@Elektro7: I'd hang you by your thumbs, and tie your legs together, then blast the song "This is hte song that never ends' in headphones in your ears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ffL573XI50  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm
I'd knock you unconscious, dip you in molten plastic, wait for it to harden, then give you to the Mythubusters as a testing dummy.  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Andre Salgado

Desirable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 am
I'd tie to a pole then I'd get a million of hungry mosquitoes and lock them in the same room as you.

Quote:
This message has been approved by André Salgado

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:36 pm
I would torture them by... dissecting them alive.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Absolute Claws

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 am
Get a razor, 'shave' the skin straight down below their eyes and cut some garlic/onions/whatever it is.

Only if they're a crybaby though. blaugh

This thread makes me feel bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:39 pm
I would tie your limbs to 4 horses and watch as they ripped them out of the sockets, then i would insult you in so many ways you would go emo worse than me. then i would keep you alive in torcher and stick sporks in your eyes. Leaving you in a room and blasting Justin Beiber's "baby" through speakers at full volume.  

WatercolourKittens

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

zeckos33995533

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 pm
I'd tie you down, put earphones on you that match the tv and have the same episode of dora explorer playing over and over while pulling every hair out individually. I'd then begin by poking you all over with needles that I made super hot to cauterize the wound to close so you dont bleed to death first. After that, I'll pull all your finger nails out. Then, I'll start by cutting each joint. Start with the pinky finger and cutting every joint after from the outer extremities, pouring salt on them, and then cauterizing them afterwards. Then repeat the process for the outer most limbs and continuing towards the center until the arms and legs are gone. If you're not dead by blood loss, shock, or madness, then I'll start pouring ice cubes on you to counterbalance the fire I set after each cut. Then I'd pull all your teeth out. If after all that, you're still alive, I'd pull your eyes out and cut your ears off and burn the inner ear so you can't hear. I'd roll you around and around and then throw your limbless body down a hill and hit all the rocks there.

I think I went a lil extreme.... eek  
♜ FORUM GAMES - Top notch endless fun!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff