Closed.You can still place orders,but they won`t be here until tomorrow.

Hi guys,welcome to my shop.I`m pretty OK at drawing,and I have to do these all hand drawn.So I might not be able to do super detailed drawings.Sorry...ANYWAYS!Here`s a list of stuff I can draw,each with an example:

A Person:I kinda use my own style,so it`s up to you if you wanna call it anime or not.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. About 100-600 Gold,depending on how detailed it is or not.

Pokemon:It kinda depends how advanced the pokemon are.I can draw Eevees pretty good,and Torchics too.But I`ll try my best.About 200-700 Gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyrons:Kyrons are little creatures I`ve made up,and I draw them very well.Since I draw them easily,it`s 100 Gold for a Kyron Picture.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And one more thing:For some reason,I can only use 3 colors,Black,Red,and Blue with two of them at one time.But I can also combine to make Dark Red/Blue and Purple.

Hope you get something you want!And these were all made on Flipnote.