Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Attention Gir fans :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:20 pm
de.Lici.ous
PainfullyVivid
Yeah. Hot Topics is full of stuff like that. o:
My friend actually got me a Gir t-shirt for Christmas of him out of his costume screaming, "I'm nekkid!"

There just needs to be an semi-inexpensive store that sells all the fun shirts for girls. There is a sad lack of awesome graphic tees for girls.

Omg I am jealous, I love when he gets out of his costume and says that!!
We don't have Hot Topic here D:
That sucks. I'm not really fond of Hot Topic, but they have some cool shirt that some other places don't get. Like I got my batman and Darth Vader shirt from there. xD

The "I'm Nekkid" one doesn't seem to be on the website, so you couldn't even find some way to get it from there online. I believe in you and your Gir quest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:08 pm
PainfullyVivid
de.Lici.ous
PainfullyVivid
My friend actually got me a Gir t-shirt for Christmas of him out of his costume screaming, "I'm nekkid!"

There just needs to be an semi-inexpensive store that sells all the fun shirts for girls. There is a sad lack of awesome graphic tees for girls.

That sucks. I'm not really fond of Hot Topic, but they have some cool shirt that some other places don't get. Like I got my batman and Darth Vader shirt from there. xD

The "I'm Nekkid" one doesn't seem to be on the website, so you couldn't even find some way to get it from there online. I believe in you and your Gir quest.

I looked on their website. Omg I want that Gir backpack so bad. But they don't ship to Australia! D:
There's also a pink power rangers shirt on there that I totally want.
I must find another source for my Gir quest!  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm
de.Lici.ous
PainfullyVivid
de.Lici.ous
PainfullyVivid

I looked on their website. Omg I want that Gir backpack so bad. But they don't ship to Australia! D:
There's also a pink power rangers shirt on there that I totally want.
I must find another source for my Gir quest!
Obviously you must seduce someone from the US to buy and ship them to you. XD START A GIR TRADING CLUB.
There might be a store similar to Hot Topic for Australia?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 am
Welcome to the wonderful world of Gir Insanity, Lici. <3

I've got more Gir items than I'd like to list, but pretty much I've been a fan of Jhonen Vazquez for years. JTHM and Invader Zim are the best.  

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers