Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! UPDATE PAGE!!! CHECK OFTEN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 pm
I'm trying to get a four person yuri role play together and want anyone interested to please PM me entitling it "Catch Me, Someone!". The plot would be containing four freshman girls entering a private college and being assigned to the same dorm. The girls would each be 18 years of age and I'm hoping to have love complications develop. Preferably no instant romance until about the fourth or fifth post of each character just so everyone meets. I will require your information for your character in the PM:

[color=darkred][b]My name is[/b][/color] [color=red][i]{First and Last Name}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b] I normally look like this[/b][/color] {Place an anime pic of your character here}

[color=darkred][b]I am obviously a[/b][/color][color=red][i]{sexuality}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]I chose this college because[/b][/color][color=red][i]{your reasons for attending}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]Some things about me[/b][/color][color=red][i]{your family, past relationships, etc}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]I really like[/b] [/color][color=red][i]{three to five things your character enjoys or likes}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]Don't even mention[/b][/color] [color=red][i]{three to five things your characters hates}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]Falling for someone, to me, means[/b][/color][color=red] [i]{Give a brief idea what love means to your character and maybe expectations}[/i][/color]

[color=darkred][b]The voice of my heart is[/b][/color][color=red] [i]{your username}[/i][/color]

*Please be sure you will be writing no less than 5 times a week if this role play is continuing and you can write 1-3 paragraphs for each post. I prefer about four sentences in a paragraph*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 am
I have accepted two profiles that I have received so far and moved them to the correct thread in my own submission. If more interest is shown, I am going to up the count from four total girls to six college girls. Keep them coming and please be sure to copy and paste the profile skeleton! Profiles that are not submitted to me in a PM like that will be kindly returned and asked to be corrected and resubmitted. Thanks for being involved you guys! I luv yas!  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 pm
UPDATE: (January 24th 2011)

Including myself, there are five girls participating in Catch Me, Someone! I am expanding the count to hold up to 12 girls if anyone else shows interest!
Catch Me, Someone!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:46 am
UPDATE: Feb. 3, 2011

12 girls have signed up and most have claimed a room. If you would like to perhaps design a character profile and submit it to me for consideration still, I will not throw it away. I am considering making a slot of commuters or perhaps if some want to be a random person who can teach a class or two... even something as simple as a person volunteering to help me out with Other Characters for the girls to interact with, that would be great. Maybe a Resident Advisor who's a senior? I'm open to ideas. PM me if you have any!  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 am
Update: February 13, 2011

Catch Me, Someone has just made it's 40th page and nearly 600 replies! Yay! Thanks everyone! Now for some announcements:

One RPer has already made a skeleton for two characters to add to the non-student rosters. I will be placing them on the Character Profiles page under a divider. I am accepting applications for:

~College Professors (Every Subject the college could offer as listed in the buildings descriptions and ages 28-65) 1-8 total
~College Nurse (No official commitment to posting and age range 28-35) 1 total
~The Student Advisor (around age 25 or older in charge of academic advising) 1 total
~A Resident Advisor (around age 23 in charge of living conflicts and changing rooms) 1 total
~A College Dean (The Head of the college who will keep in contact with Kasumi Miyagi and Age 35-50) 1 total
~Librarian (Age 25-65) 1 total
~House Keepers/ Maintenance Workers (We could all use someone to take care of the dirty work Age 20-65) 1-8 total
~Cooks (Prepare menus and "place them" on the doors and such as well as just be there as filler Age 35-65) 1-6 total

When these fill up I will strike through them. Thanks all. Send me a PM entitled "Employ Me, Someone!" and I will look them over.Here is the skeleton!

[color=green][b]My name is:[/b] [/color][color=violet]{Name}[/color]
[color=green][b]At work I look like: [/b][/color][color=violet] {anime img}[/color]
[color=green][b]My job at CherryGrove College for Girls is:[/b][/color][color=violet] {Name of Position}[/color]
[color=green][b]A little about me:[/b] [/color][color=violet]{How you got the job, favorite part of job, least favorite, etc}[/color]
[color=green][b]I am under contract with:[/b][/color][color=violet] {username}[/color]

Role Play's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games