My name is Tsubatsu Naruse

I normally look like this User Image

I am obviously a Straight Male

My place in life is I get what I want, when I want it. Mother and Father are very imporant people, so I get anything I want. I'm Ashika's personal, living hell.

Some things about me I wsa the only kid from Kimberliegh and Rich Naurse, the founders and owners of Chanchung Enterprises; the electronic and bio engineering company, so I was denied NOTHING. Four years ago I tried to get Ash to have some fun with me, ya know? But the stupid girl fought back, so I cut her with my hunting knife across her stomach to try and 'soften her up'. But she had been on a date with that junior girl in her high school Kyokai Atanimoto, and when she screamed the girl came runnin. She made me so damn mad, so I told her that if I can't have Ash, no one could and backed the girl against the wall to kill her. Dumb broad jumped in front of her and got nailed instead. It wasn't the death I had wanted, but it got my point acroos so I booked. The cops got me later and I got charged with first degree murder, and sentanced to thirty years without perole. But, being the only kid from a wealthy and politically powerful does come in handy and I got out two days ago, all charges expunged. So, now I just hang at my old haunts, trying to find the one thing that I was ever denied; Ashika Dresden.

I really like Money, power, women, hitting women, and getting my way.

Don't even mention Being cheated of what's mine, dayquil, prison food, women that fight my demands, and the fact that Ash didn't submit to me.

The voice of my heart is Feral Fallen