Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Who the hell is Bane?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

He must be minor
  Cuz I don't rememeber him
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm
Batman Villian? confused question  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:06 pm
Bane is a villain who was forced by prison controllers to be a test subject involving a drug called Venom which acted like steroids on steroids and turned the guy into a colossus...he even borke batman's back once...he was a villain in that Joel Schumaker travesty called "batman and robin"  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:56 pm
"To expand he is also Mexican I believe.
The only problem I have with this movie is how are a cat burglar, and a muscle bound berserker going to pose more of a threat to gotham than the Joker?
They have to escalate the threat who wants to see the joker almost reduce gotham to a pit of corrupt beliefs, and trust less people, to then come back for the sequel and just watch some bank robberies?
Seriously what are Bane and Catwoman gonna do. Granted they are formidable villains in a fight, but neither of them have the kind of resources or brains to pose a threat to all of gotham."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 am
I think adding Catwoman was perfect, actually. Maybe it will open up some of the love interest directions for Brucie Boy. Because now that whatsername is blown to bits, there wouldn't be any women in the cast.

I also heard that Hugo Strange and R'as al Ghul's daughter may be joining the cast as well. Which would make it four villains at once. Dx
I hope he doesn't mess this up.  

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:23 pm
I prefer the Bane in Batman and Robin. The one with the governator playing Mr.Freeze and Uma Thurman playing Poison Ivy. It also has George Clooney *starts drooling at the mouth*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 pm
madbugz
I prefer the Bane in Batman and Robin. The one with the governator playing Mr.Freeze and Uma Thurman playing Poison Ivy. It also has George Clooney *starts drooling at the mouth*

NO! NO! They screwed Bane...and Freeze...and Ivy...And Batman..that movie was a travesty...they utterly ruined every character in it  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:35 pm
If you look at Batman on the whole yes. But as a movie by itself it was decent. And I like the actors. They played their roles very well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 pm
As a movie, it was very mediocre. The writers had such potential and they pretty much doomed it. The acting was just OK...with all those big names in it they could have done so much with it (except arnold..he is not freeze material) yet it is just...ok

and as a comic movie it sucks donkey dong...the only comic movie that is worse than it is X-Men Origins  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items