Submit

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 pm
So we went out to visit Jehna, and we ended up playing with Rico as well, who is the miniature horse who lives out there. For some reason, huge Jehna is terrified of tiny Rico! She was making very odd noises and running around 'protecting' us from the scary mini. I'm glad she didn't decide to attack him, but he was going pretty fast for being a mini in so much snow!

User Image
her terrifying noise! Click on this one for a video.

User Image
Rico running

User Image
Jehna looking freaked out

User Image
our pretty baby. she's still growing! Her butt has grown a lot, she's no longer straight across the back.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:14 pm
Beautiful photos. Minis certainly can rule the roost when they want to. They make up for that size with attitude. ^_^ Jehna looks great. Her mane looks great, as silly as that sounds. She overall looks nice and fuzzy and healthy.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm
awe shes beautiful biggrin (horses make that noise at things theyre afraid of or not sure of)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:37 am
Lady Lagomorph
Beautiful photos. Minis certainly can rule the roost when they want to. They make up for that size with attitude. ^_^ Jehna looks great. Her mane looks great, as silly as that sounds. She overall looks nice and fuzzy and healthy.

It's not silly at all! She looks like a healthy happy baby, even if she is fuzzy and ridiculous looking. That's how growing horses are.

Rico doesn't usually rule the roost! He's just a food-motivated lump. It was mostly that Jehna had never seen him run, I think. She wasn't sure what was going on. XD  

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
awe shes beautiful biggrin (horses make that noise at things theyre afraid of or not sure of)

Good... I'm glad she's not a horse-velociraptor cross, haha. My first thought when I heard that noise was of Jurassic Park lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:30 pm
i wish i had a horse  

durpz1

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers