Submit

Kuro Ryuu Hime

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm
Well, this is basically going to be where I can put down the events of my day when I don't have anyone to talk to. It always seems like the days stuff happens are the days that I can't tell the people I want to about it. Might be personal, might be just kinda "blah".

Also, as stated in the title, feel free to comment. Not sure anything will be comment-worthy but...well, I'm certainly not going to stop you if you want to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm
Today, is Saturday. That means sleeping in, right? Nah. Woke up about an hour earlier than I would for a school day. Why? Scholastic Bowl tournament. It started rather early in the morning, and it was at least an hour drive away.

There were a lot of questions I had no clue as to the answer but I helped a lot with the bonuses, so I was happy. Plus, there was actually a question about Pokémon. The other four guys on my team (yes, guys as in males) had this look like "Oh my god, I should know this! But I don't! Argh!" and yet, I got it right...which then led into a bonus about various video games, which the team captain was able to get all four correct. Later, there was a question about Star Wars...I didn't get it, but I found it rather amusing.

Even though we didn't make it to the afternoon rounds, I was actually kind of glad. As it was, we didn't get home until about 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. And, it was fun, so it was a Saturday well spent.

Since then, I've mostly just been here on Gaia, lost in TV Tropes, and working on a little bit of art. Just a typical Saturday.  

Kuro Ryuu Hime

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items