Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Moonlight Park

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
❤ Maria Rene Venquez ❤

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rene sat in the park her purple hair sparkling in the moonlight that was also causing the white snow to glisten. She sat down by the fountain and she took out her book to read. After a while she got bored of the book so she put it down next to her, and she took out some art supplies and started to sketch the beautiful scenery.

❤ Known as Rene ❤

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

"Take away your broken misery, I don't want to waste your memory. This love, this love is gonna be the end of me."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosalind gently moved some of her soft, pink hair from her face, shivering slightly from the cool night air. She was walking rather quickly, as she only had on a light jacket, not expecting it to be this cold, as she had just moved to this area, and was adjusting to the major temperature change. She had to admit, the look overall of the snow was beautiful. She smiled, looking up at the sky, before turning her attention back forward.

It was a good thing she did, because she would have waked right into the girl sitting by the fountain. "Ah, pardon me." The French/German woman said, taking a few steps back. "I was admiring the beauty of this place, and well I got lost in it." She sheepishly giggled softly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Everything I gave is wasted, I'm the one who suffocated
This love, this love is gonna be the end of me."

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
❤ Maria Rene Venquez ❤

Rene smiled "ummm yes it is quite hard to get around this park and it is beautiful" She saw how the girl was wearing so little "here take my jacket I'm not that cold anyways, how about you come to my house and have a cup of hot chocolate or something" she said as she started to pack up her stuff accidentally dropping her book. She bent down to get it and when she got up she brushed her hair out of her face. She got up "let's go" she said.

❤ Known as Rene ❤

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

"Take away your broken misery, I don't want to waste your memory. This love, this love is gonna be the end of me."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosalind happily took the jacket, slipping it on as she rubbed her arms up and down to warm herself up a bit faster. "Thanks, and that sounds nice." The pink haired woman smiled, slipping her hands into the pockets of the jacket.

"Alright, oh! I'm Rosalind Hartmann by the way."
She introduced herself with a bit of a bigger, kind smile on her face now, her purple eyes gazing over to the purple haired girl.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image
❤ Maria Rene Venquez ❤

Rene smiled "just call me Rene" she said and she walked into a huge building where she was welcomed by the clerk as Ms. Rene. She smiled and walked passed him and into the elevator. She pressed the top floor which was the penthouse. She had to stick in a key which was painted black with a rose design on it. The door opened up to a beautiful penthouse, with a pool outside. "you can go sit on the sofa over there I will be out in a sec, do you want hot chocolate, coffee, or tea?" she asked

❤ Known as Rene ❤

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:16 am
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Tea sounds lovely. Do you have Raspberry Tea?" She asked as she sat down onto the comfortable looking sofa after taking her shoes off. She looked around, taking in the beauty of Rene's home. "Your home, it's beautiful." She smiled kindly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:28 am
User Image
❤ Maria Rene Venquez ❤

Rene smiled "why yes I do, for it is my favorite too" she said as she walked into the kitchen and got two cups and poured the tea in. She walked back out and set it on the table "here you go.... thank you" she said with a kind smile back drinking a sip of her tea.

❤ Known as Rene ❤

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:36 am
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosalind smiled, taking a cup of tea and inhaling it's scent before taking a sip. "Mmn, thank you." She said, setting the cup in front of her. "Oh, here's your jacket." She remembered, slipping the jacket off and folding it up before setting it beside Rene. She then took another sip of tea. "Ah, you made it just right. Wonderful." Rosalind said once more.

"So, what were you doing out so late by yourself in the cool night?" Rosalind asked the kind woman.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 am
User Image
❤ Maria Rene Venquez ❤

Rene smiled "thank you I always make this tea when I feel thirsty" she said as she took her jacket and put it down next to her folding it. She looked at the girl "umm well I wanted some alone time with peace and quiet and I love to see that park at night it so beautiful" she said. "what were you doing at the park so late at night?"

❤ Known as Rene ❤

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 am
User Image

❤ r o s a l i n d ❤

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Yes, I must agree. It's very beautiful." Rosalind said, sipping at the warm beverage. "I was walking home from a jewelry shop that was nearby the park." She said, as she was talking about a store that was only relatively close, and it was linked with a chain of other stores. In other words, it was actually quite a distance away, and it was small. But, she was sight seeing. She loved looking at the details of the world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❤ h a r t m a n n ❤

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm
(sry for late reply my internet was broken)
User Image
❤ Maria Rene Venquez ❤

Rene smiled "Oh I know the one you were talking about, if you don't mind me asking what did you buy?" She asked as she took another sip of tea and set the cup on the table.

❤ Known as Rene ❤

Role Play's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces