6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Invincible-Tommi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Laura Emilia Swiss
~Is this really the best you can do~

Laura finished her bow, lifting her head in time to see the girls deep blush, reminding her of her own that was still evident on her cheeks. "I was about to get something to eat. I would... If you want..." She paused, feeling she was overstepping her boundaries. Retracting the idea of the invitation she continued. "If you needed anything I'll be in the dinning hall. And please address me as Laura." Bowing again she made her way to the kitchen, her breaths now rapid, revealing her previously masked anxiety. Making her way to the kitchen, she kept her attention focused on rainy pains of glass that adorned the hallway, to get her mind off of the girl. As she passed by the pool she saw the glistening sprite, gliding over the water. She stopped her place, entranced by the beauty of the scene. Its seemed these new maids were constantly putting her on her toes. Each one of them had struck her in a different way and for the first time in her life she found herself looking at them as friends. She had always been alone. Viewed everyone like a client, or an acquaintance. But these new girls had garnered her attention and she was become quite fond of them. She sighed lightheartedly as she thought of her new companions. A sprite, a werewolf, and a angle. It seemed her life always involved the super natural. Eventually she left the window, heading towards the kitchen once more. It seemed was finally going to be interesting around the mansion.

~Learn your place or I will show it to you~

((sorry for my absence. LIfe got in the way, then I had a writers block. Glad to be back biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm
I am what men love more than life
Fear more than death or mortal strife
What dead men have and rich require
I'm what contented men desire

User Image Nazerene ran through the pouring freezing and in her head, screaming cry rain, her black hair plastered to her back and body, her freakishly shory unsenseable, unprofesional dress soked she was cold, numb and what was more she was tired sour and hurt all over, and on top of that she had a cold, she coughed slipped and then fell, skinning her hands badly on the road, Gods of the never just where in the fiary ******** was she?. Sighing trying to ingore her stinging palms she made her way on, after a while of walking and wishing she would die, fate it seemed was finally cutting the young demon lass a break, as a large manion rose up before her, and so cold, wet, muddy, sick, in unsensable unprofessional clothing, Nazerene ran up the stairs and flung herself at the door, knocking so fast and so hard that one might think that the very hounds of hell were on the demons slippered heels. . .

[colorblue] now It's killing me
to see I'm killing you

[colorblue]Death is magic
Say Abracadavre now
You see me now you
Don't cry when I am gone

Wildear19

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image
Madoka Asuka
At your service..

Upon sensing a new guest was here, she quickly changed and stood in the stables dry. Grabbing an umbrella out of thin air she moved forward elegantly in the rain. Holding it above her head she soon found her target and walked dilligently to her. A small smile played upon her lips as she held the umbrella over the young woman."Welcome, my name is Asuka Madoka.. But please call me Asuka.. Now how may I be of service?"Chimmed her voice gently as she looked up to her. Moving forward she now stood underneath the umbrella with her. Smiling sweetly up to her, she even managed a small curtsy to her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 pm

User Image Nazerene spun around as another girl came up beside she was holding an umbrella and for that Nazerene was greatful.
"umm.. you could start by letting me inside" she said, she had a soft voice that was like roses on silk.
"please.. i'm really cold.." she added, and she was, she wanted out of the rain and into something that wasn't soaking wet, so she stood there waiting for this girl to turn her away while she tried her hardest to ignoure her skinned bleeding hands.

Wildear19

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Madoka Asuka
At your service..

Nodding her approval to the young miss, she gestured to the door before opening it. Moving into the grand entrance she quickly fetched a towel. Returning for the girl placing the towel about her. She rubbed it's warm plush against her shoulders and arms."May I ask of this strangers name?"Chimmed a voice sweet yet curious as she looked up into her eyes. Though upon smelling blood she quickly snatched up her hands. Examining them a little she placed her hands so they were held out. Looking down to them her hair began to rise as her wounds blood begin to retract and wounds grow together.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:38 pm

User Image"m-my names Nazerene" she stammered and gave the girl an odd look as her stinging hands where held out before all the word to see
"h-hay let go" she said as her hands started to not sting anymore, looked at the girl with more interest in her red eyes.
"what a-are you?" she asked and then started to shiver, hell and damnation what she would give for a nice hot bath right about now.

Wildear19

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Madoka Asuka
At your service..

Looking up to the girl her hair lowered once more and smoothed out. Smiling a little she curtsied to her a little before closing the door behind the girl. Returning she merely gestured for her to follow her as she moved forward up the stairs."A sprite.. Please this way, Ms. Nazerene.."Chimmed her voice gently yet quietly as she nodded her head. Heading up the stairs she walked down a long corridor but stopped at a room. Opening the door she walked in drawing a nice hot bath for the young woman. Returning from the luxorious bathroom she layed out some silk clothing for obvious sleep wear.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:57 pm

User Image"i thought Dali killed your people off ages ago, or sold them into slavry or to the highest bidder .." Nazerene said, her tone sounded angry, as she followed the other girl, who was starting to creep her out a little, this girl reminded her of those twins from the movie verson of the shining, and she shuddered at the thought.
"why are you so nice to me?" she asked sounding as if she didn't believe it, and why not usually when people were nice to her, they either ended up dying up her hand or were trying to kill her.
Nazerene looked at the hot bath, she was freezing and it just looked so inviting, and so when the creepy girl left, Nazerene closed the door, peeled off her wet dress and underthings and then slipped into the hot water, a soft pleased sigh escaping her, it was nice in this bath, with its hot water and the soothing sound of rain outside, Nazerenee dozed for a while, it had been a very long, hard, and tiring day for the young demon and all she wanted was to relax for a little while before she had to leave, she wished she didn't have to but she knew it to be true, no one in the right mind would let a demon live with them espchally if that demon was her, she sighed and brooded while she relaxed in a strangers bath. .

Death is magic
Say Abracadavre now
You see me now you
Don't cry when I am gone

Wildear19

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Madoka Asuka
At your service..

Sitting in a music room, she sat at a piano and looked over the keys. She sighed deeply looking down to the keys. Feeling a few tears stream down her cheeks she shook her head a little. Wiping them away she smiled a bit before she moved her fingers forward upon the keys. Though her smile dropped as she played causing her to portraite the look of pure agony and loneliness. Singing quietly once on cue she felt a few tears stream down her cheeks. Looking down a little she closed her eyes feeling completely alone. It was a song which she had and would use to describe herself. Her voice trembled a little as she sang though her voice showed a lot of talent as well as her playing was perfect. Remembering her last love, she began to turn bitter and angry. She wanted to be alone for now and not to be bothered. If anyone would come across her path, she would of course snap at them plus lash out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 am

User ImageNazerene sat up out of her little doze, the water was now only warm and not the blessful hot it had been before, so Nazerene took that as her que to finish her bath, she finished bathing twinty mintues later, she smellled clean and felt tired and ready to curl up and sleep for a week, she dried herself off and looked at the silk clothing an eyebrow rised in slight annoyence, it was pink, of all colors she hated pink, she felt it made her stand out too much. Still she did put them on, even if the color was way too bright for her liking it was still something dry, unlike her wet dress that she had left on the bath room floor, after some hunting around she found a pair of matching pink silk slippers to go with the cloths she was wearing, she put them on and then left the room, wondering if she could remember where the door was and feeling as if she had forgotten something very imporant, ah well she'd get around to remembering what that was later, for now she was content with exploring this place, and oh finding the front door.

Death is magic
Say Abracadavre now
You see me now you
Don't cry when I am gone

Wildear19

Wildear19

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 am

User Image Nazerene wondered around her slippered feet made soft whispering as she moved down the hall, she coughed quitly and turned a coner, she heard what sounded like singing but it was faint and away from her, she sighed and just went on her way, she still felt like she had forgotten something imporant, ah well things happen, she found herself wondering down the hallway into the music room, she coughed again ok so now she was getting sick great what else could go wrong. Nazerene walked into the music room and stopped in the door, she saw that creepy maid who had been so nice to her to let her come inside out of the rain, and how she repaied her kindless, why by saying something the girl might or might not find hurtful. Nazerene then came into the room and depressed she watched the other girl for a while, and lisened to her sing.

Death is magic
Say Abracadavre now
You see me now you
Don't cry when I am gone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:07 am
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMPED <3  

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]