Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Calder needs some plot happenings!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 am
I have several ideas I wanted to do at the moment, but I'm also open to ideas other students have that they think he is perfect for. Usually I try and work an idea that will still be able to done while still being in character. Here are just come current ideas I have.

Bathroom?
- Calder has to take rather sad baths now. This involves him sitting on a short stool, combing his hair out slowly, and then washing with a cloth and dumping pails of water on him. This means he takes more time than he used to, and now he has to take baths indoors instead of just jumping in a river. He'll be taking showers late at night because, cleaned up, Calder actually looked like the gorgeous kelpie he's supposed to look and not the one that had been stuffing sticks and dirt in his hair.
*** This is just a rp to address why he's not too crazy about the idea of looking pretty. (Reward: ?? Maybe your character can comb his hair or just embarrass the hell out of him.))

Past Lover:
- While Calder has met VERY FEW monsters in his lifetime before coming to Amityville, I was wondering if he might have had a brief crush or fling with someone (he is a romantic after all and had been a rather lonely child that probably would have been a bit desperate). I'm thinking it didn't end nicely and that's why Calder is looking at older men. This can be for either a boil or a ghoul, but it would have to have been someone he could fight with.

Other ideas:
- I'm all for them.

Just tell me who your character is and the idea. If you want to keep it secret, pm me or hit me up on AIM: DeviantBebop.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 am
I might be interested in throwing Raziel out for the past lover part :>  

Naked Satan

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 am
Okay. Should we say that they met at a monster get together - Calder's family passing through on the way to other rivers to visit relatives and stopped to celebrate with other monsters.

They could have had a magical, romantic few days (or maybe just one night)?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 pm
I'd be interested in having Vivi meet him. I think she'd probably be drawn to him because he's a horse too, and then be kinda angry that he's a monster, not a demon like her (and her parents told her everyone else is bad, so she'd probably get all kinds of offended). It could be funny?  

Imbri

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff