Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Hello, it's been a while. [Bit of a long story ITT]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!
  o hai!
View Results

ecopper12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 am
Damn, how long has it been since I've been here?

Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys an update on how I was doing.

Last time I was here, I've had numerous problems that I said to you guys. All of them seem to have gone away, but new ones popped up in their place.

Let's make a list, shall we?

- I failed the Algebra HSA (Standardized Testing) TWICE by ONE point both times.

- I almost had a heart attack one day in Gym.

- I'm not really sure of anything anymore. People tell me things and I sometimes can't decide if they're lying or not.

- Mother and I have been having more frequent fights, causing my Step-Dad to think about leaving one night.

There's probably a lot more, but this isn't a pity party. Why not list some good things?

- I have a lot more friends in school.

- I'm getting better at writing

- I discovered two of my hobbies, both of which I want to major in. (Creative Writing, and Acting/Voice Acting)

- I'm growing more social. I used to be hiding in my room whenever we had company, or I used to stay away from people at parties. Now, I'm talking and joking with everyone.

- I have a lot of new ambitions since I dropped the whole Air Force idea.

- I'm able to take care of myself now.

Six points of good. That's a great thing, right?

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know how I was doing, in case you were wondering what happened to the resident ecopper.

Well, now you know!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:00 am
That's awesome copper I'm glad you've gained a fresh outlook and things are looking up for you smile

Be nice to your Mom, you're stuck with her for life!  

scrub
Crew

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 pm
Yeah, what Scrub said, that's good you've got a positive outlook (:
My dad and I used to fight a lot. I moved away - a looong way from home, so he hardly saw me after that. Best thing I could have ever done for our relationship, we get along much better now.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games