Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
I FEAR NOTHING !!!.... uh, except

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmeblossomCh4n

Profitable Swapper

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:36 pm
Needles(pretty much anything having to do with doctors) and bugs *shiver*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:58 pm
oh, and balloons sweatdrop  

UmeblossomCh4n

Profitable Swapper

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm
Needles are the worst!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 pm
I Know ! Ya never really know what the hell they're putting in you!  

UmeblossomCh4n

Profitable Swapper

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PudinTader

6,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 am
ghost can't even here a ghost story with out hipper ventilating . I think it's do to a recurring nightmare that I used to have . I'm just lucky that it's not real though . It's okay to be afraid of something not every one is fearless .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 am
PudinTader
ghost can't even here a ghost story with out hipper ventilating . I think it's do to a recurring nightmare that I used to have . I'm just lucky that it's not real though . It's okay to be afraid of something not every one is fearless .

lol my cousin seems to think he is.  

UmeblossomCh4n

Profitable Swapper

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PudinTader

6,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am
UmeblossomCh4n
PudinTader

lol my cousin seems to think he is.
xp haha sounds like my little brother when he was younger . He tried to be tony hack and ended up have to get stitches in his head .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 am
i dont like big empty areas....i know aint that a weird one. but i mean like corn fields where nothing is happening and big gymnasiums at night ... and just any area that is too open and silent. just makes me feel like something going to happen  

blazzer_ftw

3,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm
I hate clowns... I have a small case of Coulrophobia because of my birth mom. When I was about 4 years old, I was taken to see her at a park. I don't remember the experience but I was told she was in a satanic cult then and had dressed completely in black, painting her face white. After I'd seen her and came back home to my grandparents (who were raising me) they said I had an unexplained fever for a week... I've been wary of people with painted faces and red noses ever since eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:41 pm
i really really really hate needles! make them go away! i'm always afraid that they might mix up those little bottles the medicine comes in and something horrible will happen! crying crying crying crying  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:45 pm
i am also rather claustraphobic. especially if there are a lot of people in the room. i feel like i might run out of air and die. i also hate full elevators because i feel as if the elevator will fall and crash into the ground......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:13 pm
inlovewithdeidara
i am also rather claustraphobic. especially if there are a lot of people in the room. i feel like i might run out of air and die. i also hate full elevators because i feel as if the elevator will fall and crash into the ground......

I used to hate elevators when I was a kid! "o o"  

UmeblossomCh4n

Profitable Swapper

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PanicRawr

Invisible Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 am
I hate doctors too -.-
There's one thing I'm certainly scared of - natural disasters. Maybe I watch to much news? Anyway.. I dunno. I've never been in some situation like that but I'm just scared. I mean everyone should be scared of them! Rawr >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am
Black widows, Bull sharks, Anacondas, my parents catching me mooning, Dieing, Getting arrested, being in a cornfield at night, rabies, ghost dogs, demons, poltergeist, my parents catching me photocopying my rear end.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xxMementoMori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 am
Ugh. Needles SUCK. I fainted last time i got a shot ._." Since then, I hav a fear of needles, shots, syringes, etc..all tht stupid shizz >,<

Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games