Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
"Jessica, you be the dead body"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:D
  :)
  :(
  Gold
View Results

darkalchemist221

Interesting Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:54 pm
I remember when I was in grade 8, my class went on an overnight trip to a conservation area the week before my grade 8 graduation. On the first day there, the councillors picked 6 students, including me, to play a game on the rest of my other classmates. The game was to have one of the 6 students to act as a dead body in the closet. None of us wanted to be the dead body until one of my classmates said, "Jessica, you be the dead body." After that everyone else, including the councillor said that I should be the dead body. I didn't want to be the dead body, but in an hour, I was in the closet, on the floor, acting as a dead body. So after the councillor brings me out to show my classmates who was the dead body, my classmates say stuff to me like, "You almost gave me a heart attack." "I almost cried." and one person said to me, "I didn't know that you were gone until now." I said to that person, "Gee, thanks. I feel loved."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 pm
That really wasn't cool of you to do to your classmates... Of course, it wasn't cool for the classmate to say that they didn't realize that you were gone either... so I won't hate on you for it. (hahaha)  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 am
People can be so insensitive some times  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:28 pm
Can I be the dead body next time? I promise not to rot too fast.

XD  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games