Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Just wondering some answers to my questions.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 pm
Ok so i have some crazy out there thoughts that i dont know what to do anymore about, i have talked to my boyfriend about and he doesnt seem so supportive about the ideas, i have talked to him about them and made multiple changes for him but he isnt quite making these changes for me in a way, like we talk about many things and i usually adapt for him but he doesnt seem to adapt to things for me. There is only 2 ideas that i have of which they are

1. n****e Piercing
So ever since i was younger i wanted to get my n****e(s) pierced around the age of 12 or so and i was wondering does it hurt? How long does it hurt for? What should i do about my boyfriend? i have decided not to get it done because he doesnt like the idea of it he thinks of it as degrading my body.

2. Wearing Heels
So i have mentioned the idea of wearing heels and possible cross dressing. He says he would look at me different and maybe have to take some time to adapt, first he would laugh and then have to take some time to get used to the fact. I asked him whats wrong with cross dressing because we saw some cross dressers and he said they were creeping him out, and to me there is nothing wrong with it. I asked him if hes ok with it and he said he doesnt know he didnt grow up in a town where there were cross dressers. We are both gay males. What should i do? I have always wanted to wear heels my entirely life basically.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 am
If it's somthing you really want to do then you should be able to do it. Not doing somthing because someone doesn't want you to means you'll miss out on things.

n****e piercings just sound painful I have no idea what it's like to get them tho.

As for the cross dressing it does take some time to do it and get use to it and all you can really do is ask for you bf to except that its what you want to do and ask for suport. I have a friend that's just now staring to do cross dressing and he's having a huge fear of what people will think but he feels good doing it.

Like I said do it if you want to do it otherwise you may regret not doing it later.

If you want to talk to said friend that's started cross dressing I'll give you contact info he said he'd be more then happy to help you out on that.  

kikioblack
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:46 am
Thank you so much, i would like to have the contact info, if thats alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:00 am
n****e piercings are a little bit more painful than various other parts of your body, but, other than the fact it looks pretty, it also increases sensations, the same goes for down below (this may just be women, I'm not completely sure sweatdrop ). It's not degrading, it's a piece of metal.
and kikioblack has basically said all there is to be said on the cross dressing matter.
In the end it's your body, and these decisions are solely yours, although you need to be aware of your boyfriends opinions, it's more important that you look and dress the way you find comfortable. Sitting down and talking to him about it further and clarifying your feelings about it will probably help with everything, since in the end, I assume he just wants you to be happy.  

MagicalFlutes

Dragons Fox

Witty Sage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:53 pm
n****e piercings hurt. But the pain just becomes a sore feeling after a few minutes. I watched two of my friends get it done they said it's not the worst pain ever.

As for wearing heels, go for it. Who cares what anyone else thinks of you. If you want to do it, do it. You can't please everyone you can only please yourself. heart  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games