Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Sera was taken aback. Do I really look that bad? She started to protest, but noticed Hyria's eyes had softened. It feels good to be on the same page with someone. The only other person I felt this way with was my mothe..... Sera could feel her face changing and she turned suddenly so that the woman could not see the sad expression on it. She probably looked awkward sitting with her body turned at an odd angle. "Sure," she said absently and swallowed the lump in her throat before turning back to the blue eyed one. She looked up at her and watched her stretch. Can I really trust her? She did go out of her way to get water for me. She did not drink any herself... Unless this is all just a big game for her... She readjusted her katana so it was laying more comfortably by her side. I could probably still manage to use this if I needed too. Hopefully it will not come to that. I'd like to think of her as an ally. "Take your time," she said, though she was not sure how long her stomach could wait.

OOC: No prob

Islaphel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:01 am
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

And with that, Hyria was gone in a flash. Trees rumbled and birds flew away in surprise. Somewhere there was loud thudding noises and a crackling noise. Honestly, she wasn't a good hunter and didn't see a difference between subtlety(?) and just using whatever was at her disposal to get the job done. Then a shadow loomed overhead as it shot straight into the air, a blur of blue and black accompanied by lightning with tangled sporadic-looking horns adding to the illusion that she was one with her element. There was another crackle, the sound of lightning, and about 6 birds started to fall near the clearing, smoke emitting from their bodies. The dragon snatched them up and already had something in it's clutches which she added before circling and landing in the clearing, and gently placing each piece of game down in a row before returning to human form. Along with the row were a bundle of cloth, which she'd been wearing previously, and as if there was nobody else in the clearing she walked up and grabbed it carelessly and dressed herself before picking up her bounty- the hunt itself had only taken a few minutes. 5 birds- one was too charred so it was no longer counted- two rabbits and a squirrel. She held them like stuffed animals and walked back to where Seraphina was in the clearing and gently put them back down again. "If these aren't enough you're welcome to cook them." She said, leaving all but two of the birds- one of them was the charred one, and walked away, ripping into them with her teeth as she held one with both hands- almost no concern for feathers, until she stopped and pulled a few out of her mouth and tossed them aside with a sigh. Then she walked in a circle while plucking more away before continuing to eat her barely dead bird- the thing struggled weakly in her grip despite being in a human form. And noticeably were her claws, which were extended, and were the reason why she was able to maintain a grip on it. The other one was already dead so she put it back on the ground next to her and plopped back onto the ground next to it, enjoying her catch a few feet away from Seraphina, again as if nobody else existed. It seemed the only time she acknowledged Seraphina was when she handed her most of the catch. She herself was actually a little famished, as the one rabbit from before was only enough to temporarily sustain her.

Restricted Evidence

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
What to do, what to do. Sera did not want to lose consciousness. She did not know the area at all and she still was not sure if her father had sent someone after her. Oh, I know. She concentrated on flipping her eyes from dragon to human. At first nothing happened, then her vision shifted and she smiled. All I need is practice. She looked in the direction that she thought Hyria had went and she gasped. She's breath taking, she thought, referring to Hyria in her true form.

When Hyria returned, Sera was staring at her, still in awe. Then she caught sight of the game in her arms and she finally blinked. Her stomach growled and she nodded to the woman in thanks. She took one of the rabbits and starred at it a moment. She was not used to eating this kind of meat in her human form. I better scorch it since I will be remaining in this form for gods know how long. She was about to call upon her fire when Hyria caught her eye. She was walking in a circle, plucking feathers before eating a bird. It had been squirming in the woman's claws. Sera looked back down to her rabbit. Please don't blow up on me. She breathed out a small flame onto the small, dead animal. She let it burn for a moment and then put the flame out with her bare hands. She glanced up at Hyria as she sat down a few feet from her. They did not make eye contact. It was like Sera did not exist. She must have been hungry too.

Sera could not wait any longer. She tore her teeth into the rabbit, making a break in the fur and ripping the skin off. She spat the skin to the right of her before sinking her teeth into the meat of the animal. She took a large bite, chewing quickly and swallowing, taking another bite and so forth. She yanked the squirrel from the stash and continued. Then a bird. She coughed, her throat dried from the food. The red head got up on her own and made her way to the well, retrieving water. She took a large swig and then held the bucket in the direction of Hyria. "Thirsty," she asked.

Islaphel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

Hyria'd only eaten half of her second bird and it lay in front of her as she sat, motionless, slowly licking her lips in thought. Suddenly she heard footsteps as if it were a reminder that she wasn't alone and turned her head slowly, just as Seraphina'd already taken some water from the well. After her question she slowly nodded and got to her feet, rising on hands and feet for a second before kneeling and pushing herself the rest of the way up as if she needed to stretch again, as if she were tired already. Then she walked over and casually held out one hand. Now I wanna nap.. Gently taking the bucket she drank some herself and set it down on the ground in front of her before wiping off water from her lips and stretching her arms this time. "So is your society more...strict? you spoke about your father as if there were...conflict..between you two. Are you running away? My mother and father kicked me out right away- apparently it's a kind of coming-of-age thing." wiping her hands on her clothes she continued while crossing her arms, "I'd hate to ask if you're well known because honestly I don't know much about other dragon societies, much less how fire dragons conduct themselves" Although they seem weak, there must be more to it she thought, her thoughts returning to the sword Seraphina still had. Her sudden interest in what was in front of her once more had the potential to put Seraphina on guard again, but her curiosity got the better of her. At least she'd been able to speak to some humans cautiously and other creatures before she ended up at this island, so as to adapt better to new experiences and people. Or dragons.

Restricted Evidence

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:52 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Sera watched Hyria get up to get the water. She seems tired. She gave her a small smile and turned to take a look at her surroundings, her eyes still golden. There was not much to this village. And most of the vegetation was dead. Nothing like back home... No, this is my home now. She frowned, deep in thought until Hyria's voice finally reached her. Her face hardened involuntarily at the mention of her father. She tried to make it more relaxed as she tilted her head back to the woman. Her parents kicked her out? Coming of age? I wonder if that is the same age as... I do not even know what my coming of age is... If I had truly been a shadow dragon, then I would have been taught the art of war next week. But what of fire dragons? "I'm actually very young," she admitted, her left hand moving to scratch the back of her neck. She turned away from the woman. Can I trust her? "If I wanted to live, then I had no other choice but to run away. I have been traveling for almost two weeks. This is the first decent size of land I have seen. It was not a coming-of-age ceremony." If she thinks I am from a family of fire dragons, then there is no harm... "You could say my family is well known."

Sera's vision shifted again, her eyes returning to a more crimson color. She looked to Hyria who seemed interested in her katana. Her mother had given it to her before she left home. She had said it was her true father's. The red head had practiced with it a few times as she traveled, but she was no master swordsman. "It was my..." She stopped talking, not really sure how to put it. "My biological father's." She left it at that. The woman could think what she wanted. Sera also needed it because she could not fully control her abilities while in this form. I wonder how my family's situation would have been treated with her kind.

Islaphel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:14 am
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

[[s**t I EDITED MY POST IM SUCH A DITZ HOPE NOBODY TRIES TO CATCH UP ON THIS LMAO]]

Restricted Evidence

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Sera noted Hyria's eye change. They have done that a few times since I have met her. It seems different than when my eyes change though. I wonder if it means anything. The sound of the woman's neck cracking made the red head rub her own out of sympathy for it. She is so wild. I wonder if all lightning dragons are like this. I suppose I might become that way now that I am away from home. Her thoughts were interrupted by Hyria's invitation. "Are you sure I would not slow you down," she asked, regretting speaking before thinking. She was also not sure if she liked this woman or not. She was very grateful for all that she had done for her, but there was also something about her. Something unpredictable.

Sera watched as the woman pulled on her clothes, drawing attention to them for the first time. It was then that the red head noticed Hyria's feet. Dirty and without shoes. She wondered if it was by choice. The dragons from her home were always fully clothed while in human form. It did not seem to bother the woman. It would bother Sera. She thought back on how the woman had acted before. It made the red head smirk. She had always wished she had more confidence like that. She liked this woman. The red eyed one stood up straighter and gave it a try. "Let's go then."

Islaphel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

Hyria grinned for the first time, a wild look in her eyes. With a laugh that was cut off as quickly as it began, only audible to those who paid attention, the smell of electricity rose in the air, her hair rose and her eyes glowed. Bright blue light surrounded her until her form was unrecognizable in shape, and what looked like large wings spawned out as the form grew gradually until she was a dragon once more. She spread her wings and lightning shot into the air from the tips, static crackling between her jaws as she opened them to roar in excitement. She loved the smell of static- or anything burnt- so exciting. Stopping herself from taking off right then and there the thought arrived that she could consider Seraphina still in human form, so she carefully rounded Seraphina with now bouncy but sharp, direct steps that could look playful if considered by the outside eye. Once far enough away she jumped and flew, rising up and circling the area with eyes that glowed brighter than before, almost in joy. Hyria wasn't one for sitting around one place for too long, not without doing anything. She had to move, her blood commanded it. Perhaps it was due to her age, being considerably young albeit older than Seraphina. Thoughts cleared, fresh cool air worked in synergy with the movement of her body and wings, leaving little resistance between her horns and any gap she might leave. Her body twisted slightly to ride the air.

[ooc: oooooh my god I can't b e li e v e I did that just now hahahahaa oh god my head hurts pfft sorry anyone who's reading this rp]

Restricted Evidence

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Wow. She is so pretty. Sera watched in amazement as Hyria changed into her true form. Her red hair began to raise. Sera looked around quickly as lightning rose into the air and stepped back. For a split second she thought the woman might kill her, but any doubts she ever had of her vanished once the dragon before her made playful movements. Sera laughed and watched her rise into the air. Then she fully realized she would have to change into her own true form. She was done hesitating. She closed her red eyes and removed her katana and clothing. When she opened her eyes again, they were gold. A stream of flames swirled their way up around Sera, beginning at her feet. Another stream swirled upwards, then another, until Sera's form could no longer be seen as it was consumed by fire. After a moment the swirling ball of fire exploded outwards and a black dragon emerged, flying straight up into the air. It joined the lightning dragon with the clothing and katana in its right talons. "This is so much better," Sera's voice came from the dragon, though it was different from her human voice. It came out as deep rumbles.

OOC: I hate when I do that!

Islaphel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

Hyria//Lightning Dragon

Hyria dipped in the air and turned at an angle just as Seraphina rose up in her true form. All black. Are all fire dragons all black? she dismissed the thought and turned to simply stay in one place, wings slowly flapping to hold herself up. "I agree." She said, although her mouth only opened and words came out but her jaw or mouth itself never moved. As if she were emitting a noise that worked similar to human speech. Her voice sounded as if there were two other versions of her in the background, all three voices resonating at once with slight lag behind each other. Additionally it was smooth, like honey but the counteracting lag of extra voices provided an air of caution to listeners. We certainly speak differently. Her voice is easier to understand. she thought. "Let's go." with that she gave an extra push with her wings and turned sharply towards opposite of the island with some certainty that there would be more land ahead.

{exit}

[ooc: I'll quote once I figure out a place?? xD]

Restricted Evidence

xRaala

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:21 am
User Image
User Image
Sera's large black wings forced air downwards as they beat in rhythm. What? It took the black dragon a second to understand Hyria. Her voice is completely different... Are all lightning dragons like this? Her large head nodded in agreement to go. She watched Hyria turn before following her. Her wings pushing a little harder to keep up.

OOC: Sorry, short post. Ok, no problem!

Other Places

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces