Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
in between

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow Aeris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 am
i am having a hard time with the situation im in i have a bf here on gaia (DevilLordex13) but i also love this girl who i have known since the 8th grade and i have dropped so many hints that i want to date her but she is just so thick headed and then i tried asking her out but she only took it as a friendly outing...god i need help. cry cry  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 pm
I have the same problem. I have a gaian husband [Mr Asame] and I really like this one girl, but really? How the hell am I supposed to tell her? She makes me quiver when we talk, and honestly, I really like the fact that she is willing to talk to me, although I'm a bit clingy...  

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

shadow Aeris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm
same here i just have a hard time trying because her mom does not allow her to date and she does not know anything about dating and nether do i but i know more then she does and she does not even know when im dropping hints and i am also clingy with her. its just so hard to try and getting it through her thick skull.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm
Are you certain she knows about your intentions?  

Kasumi Miyagi

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:45 am
Honestly, you might just have to be totally blunt with her. Just flat out saying, "HEY! I like you. It would be really cool if we could go out on a date, if you're into that. If not, it's okay."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm
i have been blunt with her but i think she is scared because 1: this is a new thing for her (dating and dating the same sex), and 2: she is afraid of her parents and how they would think of it because her mom is really christian and controlling but i dont know about her dad her dad is really chill about everything. but she never gave me an answer if she feels the same for me....  

shadow Aeris

Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff