View Results

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:07 pm
Alec grined and let out a dry laugh in response to her retort. He was mildly amused and he liked her toughness. She seemed to have held back from getting violent or physical. He did not even flinch and followed her out the doors and down the stairs. His eyes remained just as warm and full of life as before--- which was one of his most puzzling features. " So...whomever caused you to get so ticked off?" he inquired more to appear ignorant and get the information he wanted. He placed his hands inside his pockets and pulled the hood over his head. The cold outside made his breath come out in thick clouds of vapor as he spoke. He inhaled deeply and tagged along, his steps barely audible.

((I love it... xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
♪♫Chloe Nora Winegarder♫♪
User Image
☢☠Marcus Anthony Winegarder☠☢

Yanking up her own hoodie she trotted down the stairs nearly slipping on ice. Jumping down the rest she landed upon the cement hearing his question. Sighing deeply before looking at him before shrugging off the regret of it."My a*****e, of a brother and his squad of dicks.."Spit out her words like they were poison. Walking across the street before reaching her truck. Unlocking the doors she peered at him a little. A small smirk curled upon her lips before she stood on her trucks step."So does, this concerned stranger have a name?"Asked her voice coldly but a bit sarcasticly. Hard grey eyes soon melted to more curious ones.

Scrambling to his feet before seeing his sister walk out with that kid. Running down the hallway he shoved through the crowd of students. Slamming through the doors he ran down the steps shoving past the kid. His rock hard shoulder slammed hard into his. Glaring back at the kid with cold emerald eyes he then moved across the street to his sister. Seeing her look away he yanked her down off the truck step. Slamming the door he shoved her back against it looking down at her. Placing his hand to the side of her cheek he glared down at his stubborn sister."What do you think your doing?!"Yelled his deep voice coldly that was just as handsome as his face. Though it was colder and very vicious.

Glaring to the side she felt his fingertips grab her chin roughly turning her face to him. Cold killer cat like eyes changed as she stared up to his eyes which looked almost looked like hers except they were emerald green. Shoving him away her eyes locking upon his as she moved forward shoving him with every word she spoke."Why?! What do you care, you jackass?!"Shouted her voice coldly though a bit of emotion slipped into it. It was of sadness but a bit of pain. Biting down her emotions her eyes hardened before her fist flew forward.

Catching her fist he moved forward pinning her against the truck. He was ignorant of Alec's pressence, as of now and was focused upon his sister. He veyed for her attention and never got it. Glaring down to her, resting his head upon her shoulder."Stop.. Just stop it already.."Whispered his voice quietly almost to a loved one more than a sister. Sighing he pulled her close hugging her a bit tightly. He knew the reason she was mad and it was because he was going to a university out of town. It would be atleast a seven hour drive to visit and three hour plane ride."I'm sorry.."Mumbled his voice quietly as he peered down into her eyes.

Standing still for the longest moment her arms limp at her sides. Her golden bangs covered her eyes as she stood almost like a statue. A foot flew in the air making contact with his face. Glaring at him watching him stagger before falling upon the ground. His lip was now busted as he sat back on the ground."Don't, even try.. You made your decision and I made mine.. Stay the ********, away from me! You haven't even been the same since you moved out.."Words slipped out making him cringe and wince from them hurting him. Moving over towards the kid she took his hand before pulling him forward."Come on.."Chimmed her voice quietly before she looked to him with pleading eyes. She wanted to get away from her brother quickly.

Wincing from the pain and fire upon his face. Looking to the boy his eyes were afflamed with hate. He'd beat the living s**t out of the kid once he got the chance. Oh how he would beat him to a pulp. Getting up he glared at his sister before glaring away."Fine! Go ******** run off! Like you always do!"Screamed his voice acidly before he stalked off. His friends meeting him patting him on his back before glaring to them. His friends were given the birdie by Chloe before she released Alecs' hands and got into her truck opening up her passenger side.

((I'm glad. ^^ And btw more fights! >w< Yay! ))

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:01 pm
Motionless he remained for an instant or two as he watched the scene go down and then being pulled by her strong hand. She was emotionally scarred. Wounded. He like wounded people. Easier to lure. He got inside her truck and glanced at her brother in the distance. His soft eyes turned to Chloe. "Alec...in case you did not hear me say. And... is he always that spoiled and controlling" he added with sarcasm but watched his tone. He would make sure to drive a wedge between the both of them. Alec rested his head down and watched the girl. "Where to now? There is a pretty decent Starbucks by the grocery store...as you may know. Maybe to get your mind off things...I can come pick my car up later."

((it's really very touching,actually))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Glaring out at her brother the two siblings had pure hate in their eyes. Though it was pain, jealousy, and rejection that played upon Marcus's emerald jeweled daggers. Upon silver daggers were nothing but cruelty, anger, but more over sorrow. She hated her brother but not for any reason but him leaving her alone. Never had she been seperated from her brother and he had began to made the cuts to their bonds from first moving out. Then applying to a different college that they had decided on. Originally they had both decided to go to a college that could fit both of their needs. He had lied only wanting to satisfy her needs.

Their fight was done from over and they would be fighting tomorrow. Looking to the boy she made a slight face."Or perhaps, I wasn't listening.."Grumbled her voice quietly before she turned the key in her ignition. Her eyes returned to her brother watching him turn around looking at her. He had of course pleading eyes but she would not give in. Not this time he had lied to her, glaring away she pulled out of the field her truck thrusting forward landing with a hard bump. She didn't care about it right now before she began to drive down the road."Maybe.. But after how about we go see the river.. I haven't been their since the bodies started appearing.."Murmured her voice barely audible from her being in mid thought.

Glaring he punched the wall of the school his knuckles bursting with blood. Resting his forehead against the wall he knew the one important person in his life was now gone. She hadn't turned or came back like she used to. She just abandoned him to dwell in his thoughts and needs. A few of his friends mumbled words he didn't even hear. His free hand was in his hair gripping the dirty blonde messy. Shoving away from the wall he stared down the street in hope to see her driving back. But alas she didn't return and he knew then their ties were severed. Moving into the school ignoring everyone he sat down in his desk through class staring out the window with determined eyes to get his sweet little Chloe back.

((Haha, not what I was aiming for but okay why not? XD ))

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm
"Umm...certainly. Haven't been there myself yet. I heard something about the bodies. Around what time did they start washing up?" He inquired, seemingly aghast . He knew the river like the back of his hand. He had his moments there-- he remembered the scent of blood and the tearing of flesh. It was his job and his nature to get acquainted with his hunting grounds. Know what nights are best to not be heard--what areas will grant privacy, and others will provide an easy way to dispose of carcasses, or leftovers, as he would call them.

((Sorry bout the delay))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Peering out the windshield she drove to the starbucks. Shrugging a little at his question she then looked over to him."A few months or so?"Spoke out her voice quietly before she slipped out. A hand ran through her golden hair as she looked at the starbucks. Noticing a few of the guys who she usually saw there were smiling at her. Releasing her hair a little she peered over to Alec before moving forward. Walking into the starbucks one of the guys opening the door for her, though he then shot Alec a bit of a glare.

Being called upon he ignored the teacher before getting yelled at. Merely ignoring the little middle aged man yelling at him. Shoving past him before exiting out of the classroom slamming the door. Hearing yells from the man then awes from his usual fan girls. Ignoring them all he wanted to be alone and there was only one place he knew no one would be around. The river. A perfect getaway from this little hell they called school. Moving out of the school doors he then trotted down the stairs reaching his motorcycle. Starting it he yanked on his plain black sweatshirt driving out of the parking lot zooming past a truck that he knew was Chloes'.

((It's fine. ^^ ))

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 pm
"Mori no ne, oku no oku ni arunda, sono saakasu. Zachou wa, ookina me ni takai se - juu meetoru." Deep, deep in the heart of the forest, there you'll find that circus. With its ringmaster, wide-eyed and 10 meters tall. She drove down the street, already anticipating the steel in stark contrast with the trees. Occasionally she found things there, a blanket, a ring, a twenty-dollar bill, someone's tie, a doll. She wondered to herself if she'd find something today.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 pm
He grimaced at the other guy and then chuckled to himself with the self assurance of any feline. They thought they were so tough... but they were frail and scared sheep. Alec made his way towards the counter and glanced at the menu. " Tall soy latte,please." He enjoyed the taste of soymilk. He peered over at Chloe and his lips curled up into a cheeky smile. " Whatever she orders, I am sure this will cover it" He pulled out a $50 and handed it over to the cashier. He peeked over his shoulder and snickered at the group of guys behind them. Future snacks,perhaps. But right now, there were more pressing matters at hand.  

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Watching Alec with careful eyes she then looked to the young men. Peering to the menu she pursed her lips before looking to them."Cinnamon Dolce Crème Frappuccino, grande.."Spoke out her voice quietly as she then looked to Alec. She was slightly curious of him and then realized she basicly had invited this stranger into her life and own sibling problems. In her head she chewed herself out by how stupid she was. Usually, she was the girl who sat in the back of class being quiet and shy. That was until she reached the theatre classroom. Glancing away her silver pool of orbs were hard to read at the moment. Almost like a thunder storm after a hard night of raining and lightning it was beautiful."Thanks, by the way.."Murmured her voice quietly as she peered to him before averting her eyes to the ground.

Slowing down his bike once he reached the clearing for parking. Turning off his bike he looked out hearing the rushing water. Moving forward to the river he found himself sitting upon a rock. He was of course pondering about the situation with Chloe. He had never been so rejected by her before. It was actually very painful and oddly enough that kid made him jealous. Sighing a little he ran his fingers through his hair shaking his head."Damn it, I ******** everything up.."Mumbled his voice quietly glaring at the river. Watching a few papers floating by upon the water from being crumbled balls he merely shrugged.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:56 am
"Don't mention it." Alec responded with a smile. While he sipped his latte he pondered what it was he'd do next. "So, what exactly has your brother done to make you so upset? I doubt it's the fact that he is a bit overprotective...'course, who wouldn't be? If ya don't mind me asking." He sipped from his cup again and shot Chloe an inquisitive look.  

VeganIncubus

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers