Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Werewolf Liquor, a new kind of delicious

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 pm
Well, I'm new to this guild, so I figured I may as well introduce myself. A lot of people call me Wolfie, I don't mind what nickname you give me. I've been called V, which I liked, Werewolf, some other stuff, but my real friends call me Fae.

Let's see here...I'm 22, work twelve hours a day, love to roleplay and write and draw when I'm inspired. I prefer fantasy roleplays, by the way.

OH! And obviously I love women. I really do. Women are amazing. I'm bisexual, but I'd do anything for the right woman. Um...if you want to know anything else, just ask. Good to be here.

I usually have much more energy and gusto when writing, but we recently had a blizzard (I live in Oklahoma), and I'm discouraged due to my FROZEN TOES!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 pm
Welcome to the guild....!!!!

I'm not the normal welcomming party but hey....I felt it neccecary today.

Blizzard???Wow...its hard to believe that half the world is in Winter while I'm currently melting in the southern hemiesphere summer!!!  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm
I'm in the blizzard section too.

It is good to meet you! I'm DoomedofLilith but call me Doomed. I would love to talk to you and get to know you. PM me sometime.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:41 pm
Thank you both for the warm welcome. I can do with anything warm at the moment.  

Werewolf Liquor

Ivy_sin

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:40 pm
^^ Welcome! Werewolf, eh? Hehe, my fantasy role playing character is a wolf actually; you caught my attention with the title. I hope you have a good time here, everyone I have met so far is friendly and have had a good time. :3 Apologies about the cold, though, I know how you feel; we just got all the snow up here in the mountains to go away and have a couple days of warmth, and now we hear that there is a new storm-full on the way!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm
Hello, Wolfie~!
I'm Shannon, but I've got a few nicknames.
I also go by Cazonette, Caz, Virtue, etc.
I'm eighteen, and I live in Virginia; so no blizzard here. O:
Just slightly chilly winds.

Welcome to the guild!

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:56 pm
What a wonderful time for my comp to crash. Im on my phone. I was going to join an rp and make my own but now i haven't to wait  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm
I feel so late but bonjour belle. I hope you like the guild and have fun. I also write and draw. But my main focus is art. But I can write a mean poem sometimes, depends on my motivation. And I also know what the cold is like. We have like 2 inches of ice and snow. It all sucks. I Wanna Be WARM!
But oh well.  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 pm
We got 13 inches here. Thank you for the welcome however  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:21 pm
You're very welcome. Oui, I don't really like ice. I mean snow is fine, but ice? No thank you.  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:53 am
It sucks not having the laptop on my day off. The truth is ive been looking for an online girlfriend with some of the same interests as me. That and im dying to write so i was going to make a fantasy roleplay  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 am
Aloha!
lol I am Danny~
I am 17
You can call me whatever you want~
lol IT DOESNT SNOW HERE!!!!
I WANT SNOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!~

0.o lol WELCOME~!

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 am
~If I said you are all I need...~
I know what you mean. I've been trying to find one too. Frenchie has so much love but know you to give to. :c It's so sad.
~Would I be all you needed too...~

Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff