Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Anyone Interested In A Sadist? xDD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 am
Hi all~!
My name is Daniella
I am 17
I am bi
I am a Sadist....so be careful
Lip piercings turn me on -.-
I live on Hawaii.....
Super long hair! Goes down to meeh butt lol xDDDD
Anything else you wanna know, PM meeh~~

User Image
Meeh, messing around.....

User Image
meeh messing around before school starts -.- Cant wear meeh piercing....blech!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 pm
soo cute smile

Kriisia

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm
Kriisia
soo cute smile

nya~! Thank you so much ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:44 pm
Hi. My name is Elle (or Erin or Mina). I am 16, an all-the-way lesbian, with shoulder-length hair and serious issues. I have no piercings because of religion, but lately I've though about getting some anyway. I live in Washington, but I'm from California and I love Hawaii. I have no problem in confessing that you intimidate me and turn me on at the same time, which I assume you enjoy. I have strange interests myself, and I would love to discuss them with you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:20 am
Skrapz
Hi. My name is Elle (or Erin or Mina). I am 16, an all-the-way lesbian, with shoulder-length hair and serious issues. I have no piercings because of religion, but lately I've though about getting some anyway. I live in Washington, but I'm from California and I love Hawaii. I have no problem in confessing that you intimidate me and turn me on at the same time, which I assume you enjoy. I have strange interests myself, and I would love to discuss them with you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol I would love to hear all your dirty secrets lol xDDDD hehehe I like turning people on~! I am a tease anyways~ It is nice to meet you Elle xDDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 pm
I might tell you one or two, maybe... Are you willing to tell me some of yours in return?  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:14 am
Skrapz
I might tell you one or two, maybe... Are you willing to tell me some of yours in return?

I will~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm
Then send me a PM and we can trade secrets. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 am
Skrapz
Then send me a PM and we can trade secrets. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No faaaaiiiiirrrrr! You never shared any of your dirty secrets with meeeeeeee! DX I'm kidding. XD  
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games