Reply Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]
Sexy Sex

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:47 pm
My friend started having it. To be honest I wouldn't mind if she wasn't so... Y'know... UNDERAGE! Now she's getting some more of her *underage* Friends to have it too. How the hell do I tell her this is a very bad idea without offending her? Because hell, she is easily offended. Sorry, this has been bothering me for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 pm
how old is she

she won't listen if you tell her she's too young to have it  

queen of arcadia

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 pm
You can tell her how guys'll think of her as nothing more than a thing to provide pleasure and girls will...well, I don't really know how girls think.
You can tell her that her reputation will be (or is now) ruined; forever more labeled as a slut IF she doesn't keep it to herself. If she turns out as one of those girls who doesn't keep such information private, then this will follow her until she leaves high school. Don't let her pull other girls down with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:45 pm
It really depends, dearest.
Underage is a whole different ball game from mature.
Underage sex isn't bad, per se, if the person having sex is mature.
And being safe.
And not sleeping with everything with something dangling between its legs.
If she's mature, safe, and in a good, loving relationship with a man (yes, man, not boy) that respects her and won't just go running off to his buddies saying to them "I scored with that chick, she's a nice piece of a**," then it's really not a problem.
However, since you're saying she's talking other friends into sexing people up too, I figure you mean she isn't ONLY underage, but also immature, and they're probably sleeping around and not using protection.
Maybe you should just express that you're concerned and want her to be safe about her decisions on sex?
Don't just tell her you think she's young and stupid even though I'm sure that's what you're thinking at this point, that likely won't go over well, but if you're really nice and just act like you're being simply a friend concerned for her safety, it shouldn't be too bad.
Hope that helps you a bit, hun.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Spiffy Pumpkin

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 pm
Call me old fashioned, but really the only time sex is okay is when you are able to take care of yourself and the possible repercussions of your actions...there really is no such thing as "safe" sex, yes, condoms are a great idea, and birth control pills too. Unfortunately they are not always 0 effect with all people, in fact I know five girls who all ended up pregnant and were using multiple birth control methods.

You should probably ask her how much she thinks a baby will cost her in the long run.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;

I think she needs to be offended. Show her a video of a baby coming out of a vagaygay, and a c-section. Also, pics of horrible std's and infections. There are some awful ones. Also.

Tell.
Her.
Parents.

Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 am
Ominelle
My friend started having it. To be honest I wouldn't mind if she wasn't so... Y'know... UNDERAGE! Now she's getting some more of her *underage* Friends to have it too. How the hell do I tell her this is a very bad idea without offending her? Because hell, she is easily offended. Sorry, this has been bothering me for a while.

Is your friend still doing that cuz I think I can help  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff