Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
I love you ,sempai ^///^ (1x1 and need a seme) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

"Alright, the roof it is! " Sharon grabbed a hold of Nana's hand, holding it tightly and leaning to the side towards Nana. "Alright, let's get going." Sharon winked with her usual charm as she started to lead the way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 pm
User ImageNana blushed and followed her. She smiled and held onto her bag. She looked up at her.  

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Sharon continued leading the way until they got to the roof. Letting go of Nana's hand, she walked towards a bench and sat on it. "Nana, I need to talk to you... How have things at home been going for you?" Sharon asked, her bangs hiding her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:05 pm
nana looked down,"my brother...he hurts me.."She said softly. She leaned on Sharon.  

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

Sharon let out a small gasp, even though she kind of already knew. It had been something the teachers talked about a lot, students who had family problems. "He beats you? Why does he beat you, Nana? And how?" Sharon honestly was worried for the girl. "It's okay, you can tell Sempai, I won't tell anyone one else, not even the other teachers." Sharon smiled at Nana and held the girl's hand once again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:47 pm
"he hits me with his leather belt, he punchs me,slaps me, and he started to rape me." she said and started to cry.  

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:15 pm
"Oh dear. You poor thing! That's horrible! Don't worry, sensei is here for you. Listen, don't let him do anything to you. If he tries to hurt you again fight back, call the police. No one deserves to go through that." Sharon tried to comfort Nana. Hugging her, she gave Nana a small kiss on the forehead. "You know, before my mother got ill, when I was still a kid, she would always kiss my forehead and sing me a lullaby whenever I cried. It really cheered me up. You don't mind if I sing you a lullaby, do you Nana?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm
Nana looked a her and shook he head,"I wont mind..." she said.  

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm
(sorry I've been gone so long, real life problems have been occuring! ^^ wink

Sharon began singing a sweet song, though she wasn't exactly the best at singing, she wasn't bad either. It was a short, simple melody in French, but it got the point across. Giving Nana a kiss of the forehead after singing, Sharon stood up. "Alright, time to get back to class. Remember, 7:00!" Sharon said before disappearing down the stairways.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:58 pm
Nana blushed and got up and went downstairs and went back to his class. she smiled softly.  

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 pm
The day seemed to be going along quickly as Sharon taught like normal. Before she knew it, the day seemed to be over for her. Heading home, she arrived in front of an English styled home and entered. "I'm home." Sharon muttered, seemingly not talking to anybody. "Ugh, I'm still in my work clothes." Sharon muttered once again. Heading towards the second floor of the house, she though about what to wear. In not long, Nana would be coming over and she had many things to teach her of course! After searching through a humongous closet, she decided on a simple pink with black polkka dots top with black frills and shorts that matched it as well.

RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff