Submit

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:16 am
Hey. I'm just starting to get into yaoi and yuri and was looking for some recommendations. What are some of your favorites? What are some classic examples of yaoi/yuri? If anyone knows bara, that recommendation is welcome too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 pm
Being alone

<3 If you want Yuri tittles that are translated in America then I'd suggest looking into the company Seven Seas. I'm not so sure for yaoi since I don't really read yaoi.

Forevermore

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm
If you find any one shots, I usually find those pretty cute; the ones I've read are Midnight Bloom and Love Syndrome (really cute, warning: mature content xd )
I can't think of many recommendations at the top of my head but if you read the back and find one you like, get it razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Anything by Yamane Ayano is you want Yaoi. One of the best she's done is You Love in Viewfinder. Another amazing one is Crimson Spell.  

DudeIsGenderNeutral
Crew

Naughty Chomper

12,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 pm
Junjou Romantica is also a really good choice!! Very cute, funny, and just overall it's really awesome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 pm
Hoshi no Yakata, No.6  

Shirou_Hime

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:22 am
Teh Azn Awesomeness
Junjou Romantica is also a really good choice!! Very cute, funny, and just overall it's really awesome! 3nodding
Yeah, and its in both anime and manga format... and there's another series by the same person called 'Sekai ichi no hatsukoi' and there are some connections made to characters from the Junjou series.
I also recommend Okane Ga Nai, Koisuru Boukun, Love Pistols (theres a manga and an anime - 2 OVA's that is).... i'd suggest aarinfantasy, but for some you need to have an account/verify age to watch.

for manga, spectrum nexus is a great site to go to.. their yaoi section is HUGE... though most are one shots or on-going manga's that update really slow. They have a number of two- and three- shot stories too...  
Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games