7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ámelie ϻoritama
'T h e S u s p i c i o u s F o l l o w e r'

A figure could be seen walking through a crowded bar. It was fragile looking yet curvy and voltuptous. The young women wore a decorated outfit the place she was at was none other than one of her clients favorite spots. A cocktail bar, with classic music playing of the golden days. Edith Piaf was being played as the band took an all too needed break. The song playing was none other than La Vie En Rose. Her curled hair cascaded over her shoulders in lusty rings as she looked to her butler from behind her veil. Gazing away she then spotted her client and a small smile curled upon her lips as she moved forward. With each step she looked more and more like her mother. Elegant, intelligent, and yet most of all beautiful.

A reserved happy look painted across her face as she moved to the v.i.p. area of the bar. Her butler falling in pursuite gazing forward absent mindedly following his mistress. Moving to the client she held out her gloved hand watching the main kiss it.
"Bonjour! Ashante, monseiuor! So tell me, Mathieu Raj has let you down..?"Chimmed her softly yet cold vicious voice with slight snarkiness. Giggling cruelly at his answer she merely gestured to the table. Sitting down Gustove slipped in next to her as she pulled up her veil revealing her all too knowing dark cerulean colored eyes.

Sometime later she merely chuckled at how disappointed the client was. Saying he'd offered Mathieu to take down another thief that was causing him trouble but he had rejected the offer. After working out a deal with the client she merely slipped out adruptly followed by Gustove. Curtsying to him, her black outlined eyes caught his for a moment. At the moment they both knew what time it was, and she idly held out her hand. Being handed a briefcase she dropped it into Gustoves hand and mutter a mecy to the man before walking out her veil covering her face once more.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:44 pm
Ⓜᶏȶнìɛʋ Ⓡɑʝ
' B r a i n i a c '

Watching his younger twin who was so enthuisastic about his invention. Though that girl was still bothering him. She was stealing all of his clients and trying to go forward with completely ruining his reputation. He smiled a little at his brothers face than sighed. His face showed strain from stress and worry. Rubbing his temples stressfully, he didn't know if he should tell him or not. Thinking it over he then leaned back looking at him.

Pursing his lips he then scowled remembering her last remark. It rang in his head and infuriated him as well. Looking to the side he even remembered her reserved yet happy face as she spoke to him. Glancing back to his brother he then sighed deeply.
"I have someone stealing our clients.. And plus ruining our reputation.. I need you to distract her.. With one of your disguises.. Or get her to play a bit of cat and mouse.. Something, so I can go after a few thieves.."Growled his voice roughly yet viciously as he looked away.

Remembering her face that was so happy to see his failure with one of his clients, only made his fury grow. Slamming his fist down upon the couches arm he muttered unintelligently as he thought over what he could do. He'd need his twin most of all to do this for him. If he didn't the girl would surely ruin them. Glaring up to the ceiling he leaned back a little. A scowl played upon his lips from wondering what he could do.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm
[ Ȁ] ɽ ӯ ȃ ɲ "Ȁ" Ȓ ȃ ϳ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And when L O V E comes your way, you know it's here to stay
You steal the chance because you're the
T H I E F of hearts, yeah

[What I meant by Follower, I meant by someone who works under that person, like an apprentice. Same to the Shadow. They're both supposed to be apprentices to the Raj twins. ]

Aryan sat up quickly "Ah! So another heist? Another job?" he asked excitedly. "So who's the lucky winner to be hoodwinked?" He stood up and gave the chair a push where it was pushed right back to where it originally was at the desk, perfectly. Just like all their heists, it had to be perfect, or they'd be caught. "I wonder what kind of disguise I should have this time..." he began to pace slowly, still not really grasping the situation. He didn't really worry much about anything, only when someone tried to steal his name of course. Or if he had to cook. Anything else was smooth sailing for him.

You win with just a glance, walk away with your R O M A N C E
There's no more, there's no B A C K I N G out now

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:40 pm
[Bump]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers