Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I just realized

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant_Moon

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 am
my ex boyfriend broke up with me about 3 or 4 years ago, and everytime I see him, I get this gut wretching sick feeling, cause I still kinda miss him.

Now I'm getting this same feeling for a girl I have had a crush on for about a year now who, just last month, started dating someone else.

I am now coming to the conclusion that I loved her more then I let on before, cause every time I see her typing the words "(other girls name) is my girl" or that she is going to visit her, I feel like I'm going to be sick.

Is there ANY way to stop feeling like this short of never talking to my friend again? Cause thats the only way I can think to get over this and I don't want to stop talking to her because of it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm
Valiant_Moon
my ex boyfriend broke up with me about 3 or 4 years ago, and everytime I see him, I get this gut wretching sick feeling, cause I still kinda miss him.

Now I'm getting this same feeling for a girl I have had a crush on for about a year now who, just last month, started dating someone else.

I am now coming to the conclusion that I loved her more then I let on before, cause every time I see her typing the words "(other girls name) is my girl" or that she is going to visit her, I feel like I'm going to be sick.

Is there ANY way to stop feeling like this short of never talking to my friend again? Cause thats the only way I can think to get over this and I don't want to stop talking to her because of it

The only thing I can think of short of never talking to her again is to make yourself realize that she is with someone and to be happy for her,date someone else yourself, just be a good friend to her, I mean there is always a possibility that she with break up with that other person and maybe then you could tell her how you feel  

LuvsTheWolf

Tiny Werewolf

11,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items