Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
V-Day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V-DAY
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image

Some people, like me, feel that it's just another excuse to dish out hard earned money. rolleyes

And others may think that it's such a romantic day. What do you think about Valentine's Day? surprised

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:13 pm
My thoughts on Valentine's Day would have to be, "Those poor flowers," and "What a waste of money."  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:58 pm
Being an after school instructor I love Valentine's day! It's fun, I get candy. lmao.

Nah for serious. I like it, I get to be creative in making gifts. I am not into roses but I like receiving a "hey, I know what flowers you like" from someone. I mean how many times a year do you get flowers anyway, right? Either when your sick, dead, or Valentine's Day. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 am
I tend to avoid dates around V-Day, because they expect gifts and I don't get paid on my job yet. -.-

Funny story though, my cousin's mom's birthday is coming up on Saturday and he spent all of his money on a Pandora bracelet for his girlfriend XD  

Afi_Kino

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 pm
The Red Rebelx
I tend to avoid dates around V-Day, because they expect gifts and I don't get paid on my job yet. -.-

Funny story though, my cousin's mom's birthday is coming up on Saturday and he spent all of his money on a Pandora bracelet for his girlfriend XD

*sarcasm*Smart man! Use your money on a woman who could end up ripping your heart to shreds instead of on a woman who brought you into this world...*sarcasm*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:15 pm
Sergeant JJ
The Red Rebelx

*sarcasm*Smart man! Use your money on a woman who could end up ripping your heart to shreds instead of on a woman who brought you into this world...*sarcasm*

ikr
But this girl's buying him an Xyz karot gold chain, so he figured he better get her something. Mom's always gonna love you, girlfriends take work.  

Afi_Kino

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:35 am

valentines day you say , its fake to me confused

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:05 pm
I've never really been huge on Valentine's Day because I don't really have someone to actually spend it with. But free candy is cool with me.

Although it was funny, a few weeks ago this guy was making an observation (Who doesn't?) that almost all American holidays have to do with us sitting around gorging ourselves, and he challenged us to think of one holiday where we actually do something physical.
One clever man said "Hey, Valentine's Day is a physical holiday" LMFAO.  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games