Welcome to Gaia! ::

Christians In Gaia

Back to Guilds

Open to everyone who wants to share their love for Jesus or even convert themselves into Christians. 

Tags: Jesus, Catholic, Religion, Holy, Bible 

Reply Main Forum
Prayer Circle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonaw

Hallowed Worshipper

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm
Hey everyone, let's start a prayer circle! All you have to do is kneel and post. Here are the requirements for the Achievement.:

Prayer Circle

Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread. Note: the original poster must have the achievement available.(Which I do)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:51 am
I'm not sure that I have that achievment available but I still want to join in. Prayers are really all I have to offer for anyone right now. If anyone has requests please let me know! Either here or you can pm me. Right now I'd like for us to pray for ALL those who don't know the Lord that they may be touched by the Holy Spirit in whatever way God sees fit and come to HIM. Amen Peace heart  

I_Know_Not_Anyone2

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

I_Know_Not_Anyone2

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 am
I have a prayer request.Actually I have two.I have a friend who is blacking out and the doctors cannot find any physical reason for it.
My second request is for my God-sister and best friend of many years. She lost her father and her house burned up completely in a fire all within a month. Thankfully she and my God-son were not in the house. She's very strong but right now she's having a mini-breakdown. I ask that you pray for both of them to be strong through the grace of the Holy Spirit. Thank you and peace. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:10 pm
*kneels and prays*

Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers. We ask that you help strengthen our faith and know that you can withstand all that we suffer. You almighty one who suffered for us the worse torment possible to forgive us of our sins.
We love you and worship you. God Bless!~ Amen.  

Aleetheeuh
Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers