Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm
"You aren't too annoying, so I suppose I can tolerate your company every now and again." Thaelia's words were a perhaps thinly disguised compliment. Should this be pointed out, though, she would most certainly get annoyed and put up a more typically cold demeanor. After all, she couldn't have him hurting her pride so now could she?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:29 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Syrah blushed and looked away. "Of course. I'd forgotten." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I'll stay with you as far as I can, but I'm not sure how welcome I'll be in Atlantica."

Mike's thoughts wandered when she said she wasn't sure she'd be welcomed in Atlantica. Was she banished? Was she not allowed because she was a siren? His thoughts couldn't come with an answer, but he didn't want to pry too much. "You'll be alright if you're with us, at least I will make sure you're safe. If I fail, then I'll never be able to forgive myself..." Michael explained to her with heartfelt words.

Mackenzie, now done with his breakfast, was finally content. He began walking with a gentle stride, pacing himself as he exited the dining area into the deck. He thought he heard Blythe's muffled voice nearby. "Blythe?" he asked out loud. He wondered where the voice came from as he wandered in search. He called out again, "Blythe?"  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:32 pm
Syrah continued looking out over the water. She didn't want to look at Mike and see the emotion in his eyes. See how much he loved her. "I know you will," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:47 pm
Miss Aryn and Declan enter a dimly lit room from the portal they came through. Scattered about were very peculiar objects and furniture: A vanity sat in the back that suggested coral and seashell origin, a throne of the same materials, a giant clam shell sitting imbedded into the wall, and a cauldron with claw-like protrusions encircling the top edges pointing up. There was what seemed to be a pond on the edge of the room, and it seemed this room had another path that led down into another chamber. The walls were decorated with dim lighting that looked similar to the pattern of fluorescent lighting from sea creatures. Overall the place looked like it was fashioned from the inside of the earth.

"Wow, what a place!" Declan declared with pure amazement, never having imagined that such a place existed. "You're like the most amazing person I've ever met!" He flattered Aryn the best he could.

((Thaelia should know that she can only get away with helping people when Nyra is out. Remember the pendant Thaelia wears so that Nyra can watch what she does? Well, Nyra is about to check up on her))  

EG Water

Seeker

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:07 pm
"You know, even though we're on an adventure, don't sweat the things that happen along the way that much. You gotta stay positive... no matter what" he added. He pulled out a bag of homemade jerky from is jacket pocket, and offered some to Syrah, "Want some?".  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 pm
Syrah wrinkled her nose. She didn't much like the smell, and she'd never seen jerky before. "What is it?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:33 pm
"This is homemade jerky. Mackenzie's mom made it. I love teriyaki flavor, and I do agree that it sometimes smells like cat food...but the taste is delicious. I'm only eating a little bit because its all I have for this trip" he explains to her as he then pops a piece into his mouth. He savors the flavor as he sucks on it, leaving it in the side of his cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm
Blythe smiled at her compliment, his demeanor already a lot calmer. His highly tuned hearing picked up Mac's voice and he rose to his feet. "I guess we had better go.." he sighed. "Wouldn't want them to get suspicious or make assumptions, I don't want to put you in any more of an awkward situation." he murmured so only she could hear as he opened the door for her.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:55 pm
Mackenzie came to a door that started opening, revealing his friend. "There you are. The ship is about to dock, and I wanted to know what you were going to do when we leave" Mackenzie asked his friend. Mackenzie knew something was happening, although he could only pick up certain emotions and not the reasons for the emotions. He looked over at Thaelia. not really questioning the situation, and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm
"Hold on a second dear, I have to check on something" Aryn says sweetly. She walks over to the cauldron with confidence as if it were normal, and waves her hand in front of it. Declan observed as the cauldron glowed and began to emit misty swirls, and the mist formed together to form a bubble-like sphere. The sphere seemed to emit some light and and an image began forming inside it: a person's face. "Thaelia, make sure you keep an eye on this pretty little child" She said seductively. She didn't wait for a response as the bubble disappeared as she turned to face her new companion. "We have so much work to be done" she says with a smile.

Declan was curious, "What kind of work?" he wondered innocently, watching her as she slowly walked towards him.

"Some fun work, so listen, carefully" she begins to tell him.  

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 pm
Animeprincess_9400
"You aren't too annoying, so I suppose I can tolerate your company every now and again." Thaelia's words were a perhaps thinly disguised compliment. Should this be pointed out, though, she would most certainly get annoyed and put up a more typically cold demeanor. After all, she couldn't have him hurting her pride so now could she?

(Bump? 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:43 am
Animeprincess_9400

((Hello..... anyone alive??? eek ))  

DecafKitten

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:20 pm
(( crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:26 pm
((1.. 2.. 3.. CLEAR! exclaim wahmbulance ))  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:12 pm
((BACK! Lets get this started again!))

"If you make your mind up, meet us at the docking station" Mackenzie explained kindly as he began walking off to look for Mike.

Mike looked back at Syrah with relaxed eyes, "I have a feeling that Mac's lookin' for me" he paused, "I hope you stay with us". He was feeling rather melancholic already. This cruise was his first, and he didn't want it to end so quickly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff