Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Broken up with 2 days before Valentine's day.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majestaetisch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm
        This is ridiculous.
        I hate my life so much right now.

I know this isn't much of a discussion, but I need to be cheered up.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Well how about on Valentines Day you get all your single friends together and go out and do something like catch a movie or go out to dinner? Just cause your single doesn't mean you can't have fun on Valentines Day.  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Majestaetisch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 pm
Kosai Avonej
Well how about on Valentines Day you get all your single friends together and go out and do something like catch a movie or go out to dinner? Just cause your single doesn't mean you can't have fun on Valentines Day.
        We dated for 13 months.
        And I caused the break up.
        I hate myself so much

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:50 am
Awww, I feel so bad for you ): Break ups suck and hurt, and especially before v day when all it does is remind you that you're single if you are ): I wish I could give you a big hug.
I'm sure someone's probably said it to you already, but dating a guy and breaking up really isn't the end of the world. I know it's hard to remember that, I know I can get wound up in a break up and drive myself insane going over every tiny detail in my head and wondering where I went wrong. But at the end of the day, guys will come and go. I think it's best not to rely on other people for happiness, because people are always going to let you down.
Something that always helps me a little when I'm feeling lonely, is thinking of how I want to be one of these people who lives in a million places and moves fairly frequently. I really doubt I could find a guy I could drag around with me like that, so it helps me to think of things I want to do that I have to be independent for. Maybe you can think of some kind of lifestyle you'd like to try out that would be better for you to do solo (:  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 pm
At least it wasn't on Valentine's day?
Good thing though is that there should be a s**t ton of discounted candy tomorrow for you to frolic in.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 am
Aww. Sometimes they pick the most insensitive times to break up with you, don't they. My ex, broke up with me the day before our year anniversary.

I hope things get better for you soon.  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas