Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Dreamland O/A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 pm
Reality

User Image

What is reality? What would you do if you found out that everything you thought was real wasn't, and all the things you where told where fairy tales where the truth? What if something you thought of became real before your eyes?

Welcome to Dreamland. One day, you just fell asleep in your bed, and when you woke up, you where here. All round you where magical creatures and places, and everything in your wildest dreams. Though how you got there and where you were was a complete mystery to you. What shall you do in this new world you are trapped in?

Just remember, all Dreams have their Nightmares.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:52 pm
Rules

1. I am goddess, obey me or you will be kicked out.

2. Follow all RP and guilds rules.

3. no god modding. no exceptions.

4. all posts must be made in 3rd person and be at least 3 sentences long.

5. rules can and will be added or changed.

6. PM me all characters.

7. you must post at least every other day unless you get permission other wise from me.

8. all posts must include at least a picture of your character.

9. titlle your PM the title of your character.

10. no over powered characters.

11. romance is good, but take it to the PMs or time skip if it goes there.

12. follow the Gaia TOS

13. Remember to have fun.

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 pm
Character Titles

Day Dreamers
These are humans from Earth that where magically transported to Dreamland in their sleep. They have the power to create things in Dreamland that are good or helpful.
0/2 Boys
0/2 Girls

Nightmares
These are Humans transported here from Earth who have lost their connection to reality from being here so long. The can create things of evil or that hinder others, and most of them have gone insane.
1/2 Boys
1/2 Girls

Wishes
These are the people who are born in Dreamland and live here all their lives. They each have a special talent, such as one may be super strong, while another may be as fast as lightning, but none have the powers of the Day Dreamers or the Nightmares.
0/4 Boys
0/4 Girls

Memories
These are the evil rulers of Dreamland. Like the wishes, they each have a talent, but they are much stronger and seek to destroy the Day Dreamers and control the Nightmares.
0/1 King
0/1 Queen
0/1 Prince
0/1 Hunter
0/1 Huntress
0/1 Illusionist (female)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 pm
Character Skeleton

Character Name:
Username:
Height:
Weight:
Title:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: anime only.

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 pm
Day Dreamers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:26 pm
Nightmares

Character Name: Cheshire
Username: Lady Eevee
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 90lbs
Title: Nightmare
Personality: Mischievous and playful. Likes to confuse people.
Bio: Cheshire doesn't remember how she got here or when she did, or even if Cheshire is her real name. It was just the name the Memories called her when they came for her when she became a nightmare. She is slightly insane from being here so long, that when she talks to people its sometimes difficult to get her meaning because of the odd and confusing way she says things.
Appearance: User Image

Character Name: Agony
Username: Something Invisible
Height: 5'8
Weight: 160lbs
Title: Nightmare
Personality: Honest, Loyal, Open-minded, Competitive, Quiet, Serene, Aggressive.
Bio: Agony was born to the name 'Claude Cole'. He knows this only because it is branded to the bottom of his foot. His memory is clouded from being in Dreamland for so long, but he's written what he does know. Gathered from scraps of paper he's found, he knows he's initially not from the place he is now. He burned the pieces one night in an angry fit because he couldn't piece it all together. He decided to RE-make himself. He became Agony . Despite the name, he's quite calm and collected. One day, out of nowhere, people started asking about him. It seemed the memories were curious about him. The paranoia drove him to have insanity from time-to-time but he's still himself.. When he's not seeing the words flying at him, or hearing the voices in his head.

Appearance:

User Image  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:33 pm
Wishes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:34 pm
Memories

Lady Eevee

Something Invisible
Vice Captain

Interstellar Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 am
(Can we start posting now?)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 pm
are we aloud to play two rpcs? if we are i can play a memory too  

summers moon

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm
yes, you may create two characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:51 pm
I have this RP running in another guild. It has already started there, but I can transfer characters to it because it still has a lot of open spaces. I can send invites for you all to join the guild. I just think it may be easier for everyone because that way people are already there and we dont have to wait for more people to join in order to post.  

Lady Eevee

summers moon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 am
works for me  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:50 am
Lady Eevee
I have this RP running in another guild. It has already started there, but I can transfer characters to it because it still has a lot of open spaces. I can send invites for you all to join the guild. I just think it may be easier for everyone because that way people are already there and we dont have to wait for more people to join in order to post.

k  

Something Invisible
Vice Captain

Interstellar Sex Symbol

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games