Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Kosai has an opinion about Justin Bieber...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:33 am
I got nothing against Justin even though I know Bieber Fever is a passing fad, I don't listen to his music. You know he's actually trying to help other artists right? He goes on Youtube and favorites amateur talent in turn getting his fans to watch these videos which helps these people build a fanbase which in turn puts these people's names put on CD's or DVD's. Yes he is the next Aaron Carter but atleast he's helping struggling and or aspiring artists get a break and a foot in the door which is a very commendable thing, there is talent out there that is going unnoticed and to waste and he's taken up the effort in what little time he has in his busy schedule to surf the internet to try and give them a moment in the spotlight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 pm
That... is quite an interesting little bit of knowledge that I didn't have before. Thank you for telling us that. I myself am not a fan of his music, but being older and of the 90's era of boy bands, I understand the appeal. Again, thanks for the info!  

Dream_Fluxx

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:00 pm
Nice to know the fame and glory hasn't all gone to his head. *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:31 pm
I just don't see why he's so special. I mean that as a neutral party. I don't believe that he deserves the messianic attention that his fans have for him, but I certainly don't believe that he deserves the rampant, almost personal level of hatred that his detractors give him. He's a sixteen year-old boy who's out to sell records. Hardly a crime. But again, that doesn't make him the second coming of Christ.

His haters are better than his fans for publicity; I'd never heard of him until I saw how much people were complaining about him on the internet. His fans, however, are much better for generating hate and hype aversion.

Everyone needs to chill.

Nexus Carbuncle

Sunday Morning Hangover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:41 pm
Its nice of him to warn me what not to listen to.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 am
Sunday Morning Hangover
Its nice of him to warn me what not to listen to.
Yeah, you just keep on keepin it real with your N'sync and Backstreet Boys dude.  

Gorilla and You

Anxious Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items