Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Deadly Pink Staircase

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whatcha think?
  YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!
  You must be on something.
  *steals stash and runs*
View Results

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:23 pm
I was leading this girl around for some reason (this was actually a really long dream, I just remember this part) and we went to my elementary school. (I was in 4th grade at the time) The building was like 4 stories tall, so there were a lot of stair cases. We get up to the 2nd floor and there are a ton of kids running around, screaming about something. They shove magazines in my face, only the words are all gibberish. Then one kid goes to step on the staircase to the 3rd floor. The entire hallway takes on a pink hue, and the kid falls over dead. I've looked in so many dream interpretation books, but nothing talks about that.

I do remember, later on in the dream, randomly wandering around an abandoned outlet mall, with the same girl. Still not sure where I was taking her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 am
Trippy .Dreams can mean many things . sometimes a symbolic meaning of the past and i could be the further .That seems weird i could be nothing to you never really now . I had a dream that can true on time . Not the same set up but the same exact way that she walked away and the facial expression .  

PudinTader

6,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games