Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Miss Lucas' Divine Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

Little saku nustled her head back against willow's hand gently, she wasn't able to controle some things like instints so she just gave in to them, or most of them , there was 1 simple one that she hated giving into the one that most people know rabbots for loving. when she felt something come off her saku wiggled her arms up towards her head and rubbed her eyes with the side of her fists much like a little kid. "Uh-huh." she mumbled while she sat up streaching her arms and legs.

((haha true some posts have excessive pictures in them, though others just have the worst post style ever it taks up the space of 6 posts worth of space  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow continued to pet her ears, enjoying the feel of the soft, clean fur. It reminded her of the time when they first met. "You're still cute." She said with a chuckle. Her head was propped up by her hand as she continued to watch Saku. "Why do you get so feisty?"

{{OOC: Haha that's exactly why I have the pics turned off... xD And writers block to the extreme... xP }}  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

Saku looked to willow for a moment with a slight blush till she looked down realising she didn't have anything on going much reder with a tiny hint of parts of her faiding away in randome spots as she reached down pulling up the blanket. "H-huh?" she asked still easily confused by words she didn't understand.

((haha well thats not waht you siad earlier. i have insperation as i been playing mmos all day))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow laughed as she saw Saku's blush. It was so cute, and it was even funnier because she realized it was only from her being half awake. Which meant she could still have her fun while having a fight or two as well. She poked the spots that were invisible until Saku covered herself. "Would you like to get some clothes on or do you enjoy being naked around me?"

{{OOC: I feel like a jerk for not replying!!! D:
And fine, if you want to be a stickler about it then it's ANOTHER reason for why I do it... xP Also, writers block... totally... }}

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Saku only seamed to get reder and reder as willow teased her and in turn more spots seamed to fade away to look as though there was nothing there till the bed sheets and blanket's possion was the only thing that gave her possion away, well that and the fact that an occasional spot would show up and fade away once again. "Uh-h-huh." she muttered though it wasn't really and appropriate answer for that kind of question and could be easily misinturprited or misconstrued and used against her. she childishly pulled up the blanket and tried to hide under it though it just shown exactly where she was

((haha it's fine. me and games go together all too well, if i have a good game or a good meal i would take the game as it last much longer and distracts me from my hunger. lol play games to fix that problome, some good games are free and online just waiting on someone to find and get addicted to them.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow took pleasure in watching her fade in and out. It was cute and very amusing. Her hand trailed all along her body, an innocent expression on her face except for the taunting smile. "It's so weird. I can feel you but I can't see you." She chuckled as she reached over to the clothes she had set out for Saku, holding them above her before tossing them to the other side of the room. "Ah, well I guess that means you'll be dressing later then?" Her hand moved up to where her ears were and began to stoke them. She smiled as she began to nuzzle her.

{{OOC: }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image

Saku squirmed around a bit feeling willow's hands all over her through the blanket with the occasional giggle when willow found a tickilish spot. hearing willow speak she blinked pulling the blanket down looking up though now she seamed to look like the outline of light shimmering on the waters serface, when she saw the clothing she pulling her arms out reaching up for the clothing though she couldn't quite reach but left herself half exposed again with a pout seeing her toss them far from reach. "B-but..." she wasn't sure what to donow, she didn't want to run over there bare a** infront of someone, and she really didn't want someone else to take advantage of her again. she looked up to willow again but closed her eyes feeling the magic fingers on her ears once more and seamed to calm down a bit, it was much nicer when she wasn't pulling on them, though willow could make out the fact she had a few earings in each ear which didn't seam to faid away at all. she wiggled a bit more only feeling more embarrassment with willow being so close, though she did notice one thing, she wasn't forced into doing anything, and it felt nice that someone seamed to care a bit about her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow raised an eyebrow at the rippling effect on Saku's body. It reminded her of the creek down by her willow tree. She smiled at the girl giggling. She really was like a child. Too bad she wasn't normal in the head and found molestation and rape humorous and pleasing. She continued to pet her ears and nuzzle her, pressing the little bunny girl into her body. "Oh, little Saku, you really are so fun to play with. But it's about time to eat. Time to get dressed as well." She chuckled as she let go of Saku and stood up, going over to the clothes and tossing it to her. "I'll be done with dinner once you get downstairs." She pranced down to the kitchen and began to make some sandwiches for them.

{{OOC: }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

Saku seamed t relax slightly, not understanding the diffrance between what willow was doing and what everyone else that got ahold of her did, they were straight for what they wanted and nothing else, besides the perverted little cosplays she had to do to forfill there desires time and time again. "Uh-huh." she mutteredmaking sure the blanket was back over her when willow set her down. she looked o willow a moment only to have the cloths hit her in he face by the shirt and shorts. she nodded slightly and started to get dressed putting the top on first and the panties looking at the shorts with a scowl. the shimmering of light faided from her skin to reveal just how red she was in the face which slowly died down, she took a little time up stairs to get over her embarrassment and tosed the shorts at a wall only to get another shock through her wrist band which quickly brought her mind back to it's spot. she walked down the stairs with her scowl on her face again, she was a compleatly diffrent person when she wasn't embarrassed.looking around the place for some reason brought back some memories that made her shiver slightly to think she acted like that even once in her life. she thought a moment and walked to the bathroom going to the sink as she realised something, she didn't get shocked when she was wet and wanted to try something out she raised her hands to turn on the water and soked her wrists and the wrist bands that had buged her so much, then looking around the room she saw a washcloth and took it as well soaking it straight through and wet her collar with it. she smirked thinking she found a way past getting shocked all the time for being herself. tossing the rag into the hall she walked into the kitchen looking in for a moment before walking right past willow snatching up one of the finished sammys not even caring what willow had to say, and she actualy out smarted the shockings, or at least till the water dried up

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 pm
Germanic Depression

((bump))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items