Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Reoccuring Nightmares that never want to leave....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 pm
It's the same exact nightmare over, and over, and over again, and I can never wake up from them until my alarm goes off...

In these nightmares, and in every one, I see a friend die with such detail and lifelike, that it seems real to me. In them, I'm the one who either kills them, or is watching from a distance without being able to do a single thing. I scream, yet no one hears me. I try to move, yet I'm frozen stiff. All I'm able to do is watch as my friends one by one die. One was hanged, one was shot, one was poisoned, one committed suicide, and there are just so many ways that they die. When I'm looking at the killer's point of view, I try to hold back but can't. My body reacts on its own accord. Even during the day at school I can see them as though they were going on right there and then....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:52 pm
i read that everybody in your dream is you or an aspect of yourself. unless you are some kind of psychic then it could be part of yourself you are trying to do away with that is negative. not sure what else it could mean.  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

Ritsuka Komeiji

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:11 pm
I have reoccuring nightmares too
They always start aroun 9:00pm
I see figures, and images start flashing in my mind. Until they shadowy figures "get me."

B̅̑̾̒͆́̄͐͌̆ͫͣ̀҉̷̴̛͖͙̮̙͈̘̭̝̮ḛ̵̡̪̲̥̬̮̲̻̙̦̮̦̹̯̱̘͗͆̉̈́̆̾ͣͯ̄͑͊̓͒̄͋͠ͅw̫̼̣͈̜͕̟̟͇̩̝̯͗̏͋ͦ͑̐͒ͤ́͜͜a̶̞͈͎̪ͪ̈́͂̋͌ͫͥͧr̈ͬ̎ͦ̄̓̿̔͊̚̚͏̧̨͕̳̳͔̠̤̣̞̭̩̤̻̫͜e̋̎́̓͛̿̌͊̉̐̒ͨ͆̂ͩͤ̃̃҉̹̪̫̺͉̳̙̣̥͘ ̴̧̜̩͖̻̻̯̖̹͇̮͇̻̲̘̃̾̆̏ͫͅo͌͊͗̐͆̈́̎͛̾̿ͥ͑̓̊̓ͬ͡҉̜͚̮̙̱̗̱̣̠̪͎̪̩f̴̫̯̗͖̭̻͖̯̖̟͔̘̂͋ͩͦͣ̎̚͟͝ ̧̞̙͖̮͉͚ͬ̎ͯ̊ͨͥ͢͢͡t͇͇̬̫̭͉̹͍͊̒̎̅́̌̑̈́̇̎̃͆ͭ͛ͯ͗̌͘͟h̸̸̓ͮ̈͒̌ͨ̄̋͆ͬ͌̒ͭ̊͏͉̬̳̪̻̮̹̦͎̩͠ǫ̡̡̯͔̬͚̥̘̬̼̦̯͉̦͓͖̰̞̺̳̓̒̽̃̒̆̿̒ͨͪͨ̀͐̎̾̐́͝s̛͈̘͙͇̦̱̙͋̓̍͋͂̅̾ͨͮ̇̌͗͗ͨ͟eͦ̓͌ͯ̇̓͊͐ͭ̋ͦ̓͆̐̎̓ͥ̀̚͠͡҉̹̟̦̲̝̺̤͟ ̷̡ͬͧ̈ͧ͆̅̄̃͒ͮͧͬͬ͠҉͇̙̥̺̮͙̭̫̤͈̞̖̤̮̺̼ͅb̢̬̥̪͎̝̪͖̝̳ͫ̃͆̏ͥ̍ͪ̆̅̀́ē̃ͧ̿̅ͪ̾̄ͮ̇ͫ̆̓̉͋҉̢̛̘̥͙̱̫̘̙̪͖̱͓͙h̰̜̳̜͓̘̦̱̖͉ͦͪ̒̌ͧ̇͂̿͟íͦͮͪ̏ͭ̀͊̋ͬ̋̇̑͋̇̏ͥ͏̡͈̜̖̤n̴̛ͫͧͤ̑̽̐͡҉͕̮͈̗̲͖̙̤̼͔̼̟̦͠ͅd̯̼͚͇͍̰̖̬̞͖͚̱̯͚̫̥͎ͫ͋̆̿ͪ̾̂ͮ̿̐͒ͣ̄̿ͣ̒̀̚͢ ̢̛̤̘̦̰͇̗̖̼͚̐͌̓ͫ́̀͠͞ͅt̢͖̰̮͍̦̊̈́ͫͧͥ̄ͤ̓̉͛̃͐͒͂̚͟ȟ̴͉̻͕̰̳̤̿ͥͦ̀͜͡͝ͅe̸̛̛͇͙̺̞̪̍̉ͮͧͅ ̫̟͈͈̟̫̪͇͐̑̇͋̆͘͜͟h̢̨͚̬̲̤͍̗̻̲̻̲̓ͣ͊̿̏̆ͨ̆͝ȋ̴̸͕̖̯̰̑ͫͯ̽̾ͯ͗̀d̶̻̜͇͚͈̼̰̘̫͕̓͒̽ͅd̵͇̫̰͔͌̎̀ͣ͌ͧ̚͠ͅe͔̹̥̩̙̜̺̭̫̝̻̎ͨͣ̉̓̚͡͡n̨̦̤̝̺͓͈̜̭͉͙̝̖̣̱̆͌͋͑̄̏͂̽ͬ̐́̚͘͢ ̷͍̱̬͇̘̦ͬ͋ͯͦ͢ͅd͌̓̽̋҉͖̤̘͇̜̱̘̼̱̱̙̬̖̲̠͈̝͍̀͘o͊ͣ̓͐̏̎ͤ͑̅ͫ̅̎̍҉̶̣͚̜̲̪̮̱͙̮̼̮̬͔͟ő̶̖̳̬̹ͩ́͒͑̉̓̐́́͟ŕ̨̙̪͇̼͚͚̱̀ͯ̍̓ͩͣͣ̓̐̌͘ş̵ͯ̍ͫ̀̿̃̉̽͘͠҉̠̞̬̭̰̼̤̳̼͍̟͚̣͍̼͖  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 am
Do the dreams still happen?  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games