Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Art Corner
✪ThumbSucker - Trash & Vaudeville - Recruit/Shop✪

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThumbSuckerr

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

A JOINT ART SHOP✪

One of the coolest ******** joint shops on gaia, consisting of 5 artists (for now)

Trash & Vaudeville are two wicked stores for two wicked styles! All the employees here are super chill & just want to outfit you perfectly for whatever it is you want! So, whether you travel downstairs to the black pit known as Trash or take a visit upstairs to the feathery funky land of Vaudeville; PLEASE look around. We won't let you leave here without some funky spunky new art (;

--

CLICK THE LINK TO GO TO OUR OFFICIAL THREAD!
User Image

--

Yo, what's up? I'm Thumbsucker -- But people call me Thumbs usually. I'm an artist & creator of this joint shop. You can find my art here or down below. I'm posting this to advertise obviously. BUT! I'm also in search o a new artist to join us -- We need someone to represent Trash. We're all very nice & friendly, you'll be part of the crew in no time!

Click on the banner to take you to the thread; where I suggest you read every post. There are two forms, one for applying & one for buying. We would love to take your gold; so if your not an artist but a collector of art please fill that out (; -- But if you are interested in becoming part of the team please fill out the Apply form. I will then look it over & contact you as to whether you're what we need or not.

THANKS A TON!
Hope to see you!!

-Thumbs ♥

------

P.S -->

Here's some of my art; just so get an idea of the level I like my shop to be,

FULL BODY-- >MIN BRIBE 400k (10-15$)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image  

ThumbSuckerr

Lover