Welcome to Gaia! ::

Goldfish Nightlights

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing you a friendly arena guild! 

Tags: avatar arena, contests, everyone, goldfish, nightlights 

Reply Original Group Entries - Warrior Women, Magical Men !
Week 10 : The Drag Race! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo Kuromi Nui

Everyday Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm
So we all enter on Sunday March 6 correct? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am
Emo Kuromi Nui
So we all enter on Sunday March 6 correct? smile
you can enter now  

Hotorobi

Tiny Stone Coatl

Determined Genius

22,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:43 am
I dunno if I said so or not , but I am joining in on this.

here is my entry: Guys and Dolls

I just came up with it on the spur of the moment, without editing or adding or perfecting.. so its just a raw rough drafty thing.

I might forget to come back and check these threads for replies, so if you want me to reply to a post please quote me :]

What should we do after the "gender bending" week?
we need to enter our gender bending avis by (preferably a few minutes or hours before..) midnight TONIGHT, Sunday the 6th.

And, you can enter yet another avi at 12:01am Monday the 7th. I think if you're the first to enter an avi at the very start of monday, right at midnight or midnight oh one, you get in the top few of the "all" list, therefore show up in the all tab. is this correct?

Let's brainstorm and come up with ideas for our next submission.. I'll post my ideas in the proper thread smile I want to keep this going. And I would say deadline to enter the next avi should be either the 13th or the 20th , to give us one to two weeks to dream up the avi, perfect it, and buy the items for it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 am
Tiny Stone Coatl
I dunno if I said so or not , but I am joining in on this.

here is my entry: Guys and Dolls

I just came up with it on the spur of the moment, without editing or adding or perfecting.. so its just a raw rough drafty thing.

I might forget to come back and check these threads for replies, so if you want me to reply to a post please quote me :]

What should we do after the "gender bending" week?
we need to enter our gender bending avis by (preferably a few minutes or hours before..) midnight TONIGHT, Sunday the 6th.

And, you can enter yet another avi at 12:01am Monday the 7th. I think if you're the first to enter an avi at the very start of monday, right at midnight or midnight oh one, you get in the top few of the "all" list, therefore show up in the all tab. is this correct?

Let's brainstorm and come up with ideas for our next submission.. I'll post my ideas in the proper thread smile I want to keep this going. And I would say deadline to enter the next avi should be either the 13th or the 20th , to give us one to two weeks to dream up the avi, perfect it, and buy the items for it. biggrin

Welcome aboard!
I am so happy you signed on for this.  

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 am
Everyone,please send your scores to me via PM.  
Original Group Entries - Warrior Women, Magical Men !

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games