Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Gaia Girlfriend?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 am
Hey there ^>^ glad you decided to stop and see what I'm talking about. I'm a proud bisexual chica xD. I have a boyfriend, whom I love dearly. It'll be 10 months on Saturday. First of all, let me say that if me having a bf in real life is a turn off to you, I'm sorry. I'm honestly not gunna listen to that. I'm making it clear that this is for someone interested. I am 14 years old, and more interested in older girls. I don't mind you being my age, that's fine. I'm generally hyper, and horny a lot. I love someone who can host a good conversation, and keep it going. If you've been interested in my words, pm me! Please, I'd prefer pms in case I don't get back to this guild. I have many guilds I am involved in. Thanks! Have an AWESOME day! ^>^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 am
I got a notice that someone replied, but it's not showing me the message ): can whoever it was pm me ? please, thanks biggrin  

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

vanillaswirl18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 pm
heyy im 16, and you are very cute... i have a bf too, so i dont really mind, so yeah...lets meet up wink ))) i get hyper and horny alllll the time.. xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:33 pm
Hi(: I don't know how interested I still am in Gaia dating, but I might date someone soon. We are just friends for now and everything, but I want to make sure the person I date on here has a connection with me. Pm me, and we can talk(:  

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items