Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
ϻ ӓ я ъ ʟ ə ђ ȯ ʀ л ӛ ҭ ș [accepting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold

View Results

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
ϻ ӓ я ъ ʟ ə ђ ȯ ʀ л ӛ ҭ ș
a myst̡e̡ry̸/͏hor͞r͏o̴r̸ roleplay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

You’re at a pretty good place in your life right now. It could stand to be a bit better, but it could also be worse. Things are, in a single word: A V E R A G E.

But then strange things start happening in your neighborhood. Someone you know moves away suddenly, without any goodbye or explanation. You think nothing of it at first; these things happen. But then, you start to feel a strange presence where ever you go. Almost like someone is

w̧ ͢a t͡ ͠c ̶h҉ ̶i ͜n g͘ ̛y̷ ̨o ̛u ̴. . ̨.̛

And then things start happening. You see things, shapes out of the corner of your eye... You wake up somewhere strange with no memory of how you got there...

This roleplay is loosely based on the Marble Hornets web series.

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

th͏e͏ ̸Chara͞c͝t҉e̸rş

Create your character's appearance using this. No background or borders, please. Then PM them to me with the title "t⊗theark" (just copy-paste it).

[imgleft]appearamce url here[/imgleft]

]NAME HERE (Username)]xxxxx[/color] AGE//GENDER[/size]

]Anything you'd like to say about your character (background, personality, etc) goes here in a paragraph format.[/size]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VERONICA LOUISE HOWARD (fabulous dahling)xxxxx 17//FEMALE

Veronica is a quiet bookworm. You'd be more likely to find her in the back corner of her favorite coffee shop with a pile of manga or a sketchbook and headphones on than out at the mall. She tends to distance herself from people, and her social interactions are very awkward. She can be a bit clingy, yet at the same time very stand-offish. Veronica has lived in the same town with most of the same people all her life, so she feels like if she suddenly became outgoing and fun, people would find it odd. Really, all she wants is to not draw attention to herself. Even though she likes watching scary movies, she hates the nightmares they give her afterwards. She's always been a little flighty, though, and imaginative. So horror movies only serve to heighten those qualities and make her jump at every little sound. Even then, though, she finds it fun. She's kind of an adrenaline junkie, actually, but not so much of one that she'd actually put her life at risk. Veronica also has a tendency to get lost in her own thoughts. When she's reading or listening to music, she's completely oblivious to anything outside of whatever is going on inside her own head. She hates to repeat herself, and will often pretend she said nothing at all if it wasn't heard the first time. On her blog, however, she's a bit different. Not drastically, but she is more open and outgoing when she has the crutch of anonymity. Her online handle is usually some variation of "nekowraithe".
x
x
x
x
x
x
x  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

R҉͠u̧le͢s̸

Just a few rules. Fill out the form properly and pm it to me. The roleplay is set in the modern day, so only human
characters please. Try to post at least a paragraph, one liners are okay every once in a while but not all the time. Try
to keep the atmosphere creepy and mysterious. And most importantly, have fun~

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY̵҉͡o͏ù̀͠ c̛҉a͠n t́ry t̛o͏̧̀ ̷͘͟r͏u̕n̶̷̵.̨.͢.̸

Y̷͘o҉u̸̡̢ ͝ca͟n͞ ̀͝t̡́͡rỳ̵̨ t̸͟͡ò́ ̴͜h̸͠i͏d̶̵e.̡.͠͏.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

̢̧̡B̶̧̀͡u̴̸͟ţ̸̷͡ ̕҉h̀͘҉e͏̵̡ ͏̴̵̢͘ẁ̵̶̀į̢̛͟͝l̸͜l͟͟ ̡͡f̵҉̨̕į̶̷͘̕n̶̡͟͜d̵̛́͢ ̶̀̕̕y̶̶͠o҉͏u͜.͝͞͏̵

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm
I'm not going to participate because Slender Man freaks the living ******** hell outta me, but I just wanted to say that I love you because you indeed made a Slender Man roleplay of all things.

You're a god.

And the image on the second post gives me goosebumps and makes me paranoid.  

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:37 pm
Sine Auctore
I'm not going to participate because Slender Man freaks the living ******** hell outta me, but I just wanted to say that I love you because you indeed made a Slender Man roleplay of all things.

You're a god.

And the image on the second post gives me goosebumps and makes me paranoid.
Haha, that's cool. He is pretty terrifying. c:

I love Slender Man. It's kind of scary, but kind of fascinating also. The Marble Hornets web series scares the s**t out of me, though, which is why I haven't watched the newest entries yet~ (ssh, don't tell my sister she'll think I'm a scardey cat!)

I thought it'd be an interesting concept for a roleplay, though. Fun and scary and whatnot...  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games