Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 pm
Been afraid of love?
Especially if you're very use to having your heart broken?

-random questions xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:55 pm
yeah. i guess. but i've only had one previous boyfriend. but he was a jerk. he cheated on me with one of my friends and then broke up with me on valentines day. true story. i guess i more hate love than i am afraid of it.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 pm
Not scared at all.
A boy asked me out a few months ago, he then tried to do something very violating and very illegal.
Needless to say, I slapped the b*****d and walked off.
I'm not afraid of it, simply because it dosent exist.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:57 pm
Ominelle
Not scared at all.
A boy asked me out a few months ago, he then tried to do something very violating and very illegal.
Needless to say, I slapped the b*****d and walked off.
I'm not afraid of it, simply because it dosent exist.

way 2 go! give that b*****d what he deserves!  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 pm
i never ever have any luck with love. my first boyfriend cheated on me and broke up with me on valentines day. my second boyfriend was a pig and only wanted me for my looks. and the most recent person, i fell in love with, believed he was the one, was the perfect guy for me, and i worked up the courage to ask him out, and he turned my down. so therefore love hates me. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm
I wouldn't say I was afraid of love. I just never bothered to look for it. I was a senior in highschool before I had my first kiss. 5 months later, Mr. First Kiss and I are still going strong. Did watching boys fall at my sisters' feet annoy me? Yes. Did I think I was ugly because I never had a boyfriend? Yeah, a bit. But it just never seemed woth the bother. The guy I finally found is amazing and the idea of it ending terrifies me.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 pm
Mehh..
Truthfully, I'm not afraid of love, I just don't believe in the fairytale s**t. XD
Since I've had a lot of what you call,'Dead Beat Boyfriends'..
Now don't get me wrong, I'm willing to give someone a chance..
But I really don't get attached like some girls, since I'm used to guys coming and going..
Just like my latest bf, I was with him for seven month..
I broke it off because he was suffocating me and didn't get it when I'd ask him to give me some space..
In all it showed how he was insecure, and a total control freak..
But mehh, nahh I'm definently not afraid but I'm not estastic about it either..
So to put it simple, I'm not an enthusiest for love.. =l

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:39 pm
Yes would be an understatement. But it's not so much as I've had MY heart broken so many times as that I've SEEN so many hearts broken so many times.  

with love-chastity

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Fan 250

mariena08

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 am
ya i have but if i didnt
mariena08
Ive had so many crush i cant even count and the only thing i hav to say about them are you cant be scared of somthing you dont hav to begin with.

Soo take a chance tell them you only live once and if it dosnt work out ther will be plenty more that just might, you never know unless you give it a chance if not your left with a what if

I just got out of this long term realtion ship with a controling ex boyfriend and i had got to see any of my old friends in a long time and my friend Rebecca was telling me we had to hang out for the longest time. I just got off work and she called me and told me i had to come over. So me not caring about life in my nasty work cloths gose over to her place were she just moved in with her boyfriend. I get ther i feel alittle out of place i havnt seen her in months and her boyfriend i new for school way back when lol im only 20 btw, but i walk in and we went to her room passing another room in it with a boy sitting on the bed wearing a Green hat Rebecca say Devon this is Mariena and Mariena this is Devon we went stright to her room and chilled there for about an hour and we went to the living ther was devon and other roomate ryan we all sat and watch tv and talk for a bit and then i guess devon invited thesse two girls over and i just so happen to kno them from school but i didnt really like them soo me and rebecca and her boyfriend went back in her room and chilled and then I went home.

I walk in my house and sit on the couch and start watch some tv with my mom. My mom knowing i was down from the pervious break ask me if i had fun and jokingly ask if i meet any cute guys, I said yes i did have fun and jokingly i said there was this cute guy in a Green hat but i didnt really talk to him he had some girls over, It dosnt matter i just needed to get out of the house Im not lookin fo a guy any way.

Not 5mins later i get a text that say this word for word ( Heyy its devon from the green hat earlier. i just wanna sayI wish I met you in high school and ry I got ur numb from rebecca. i think your rly cool though)
I busted out laughing the frist time i laugh in along time and im pretty sure i said somthing like ( Hi ya im surprised we didnt meet eathier, i think your cool to) {btw we had alot of the same friends and went to the same schoo but never meet)

He said he was trying to flrit with me it could have fooled me i didnt notice it at all

to make it alittle shorter he asked me out to dinner about 3day later we went to didnner it was strang it was the frist time eathier of us has done anything lik this with someone we barely no but i had fun after dinner we went back to his place which if you remeaber was my friend Rebecca place to so me and he chilled for a bit then we went in to his room the door was closed and we stared talkong we talked and talked and talked and befor we new it 4 hours go bye all we did the whole time was talk and i was geting tired it was almost 1 am and he walked me out to my car and we stood and talked some more and then he huged me good bye and then kissed me, To tell you the truth i thought we were just goin to be friends but after that kiss we couldnt be friend it was the best kiss of my life it was soo good we didnt want to stop. redface we had to push away from each other i had so much butterflys in my stomch i didnt think i would be able to drive and not a few mins later that say ( Look I just wanna say I havent felt so chill around someone in a long time and the kiss felt like perfect. I rly like you alot) theres more but ill spare you lol

Well that was me and Devons Frist day and about 5 day later we were dating and now is 10 months and 5 day later were still as happy!!

this is us

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
let my heart love agin this would have never happened  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 am
Yeah. All the time.
I'm in a relationship right now and... he's leaving for the Army in November... I'm scared that he'll find someone better than me and break my heart just like every other guy i've dated or liked has....  

13Kitty909

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
L-O-V-E [[Lovers, Mush and All their Problems Belong in Here]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items