Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:22 pm
"Do whatever you want. I don't need the battery. It is merely a convenience. I have begun to forge a connection with this plane's mana flow, and Lorwynn sustains me now," Mourner droned boredly.

Eternity was none the worse for wear, herself, so she began to channel white mana as soon as they'd made it out of the Flats for healing the wounded.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:22 am
((Okay perhaps it's safe to say that we may have to continue on out own Silas D=))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 am
((Looks that way. It's your turn, and has been for quite some time, now. Perhaps we should edit in Orcus's death. Is he still interested in this RP at all? He might be joining the new Bleach. I can't remember if I told you that or not. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:35 pm
((Yeah you told me but idk if we should kill them off or not...I mean this whole rp depends on at least five on each side. But idk about Orcus. Think he's too caught up in whole guild rp BS lol. So idk.))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 pm
((Well, I'll ask him. Blue still wants to do this one, I think...he's just been busy with other things, and hasn't had much time for RPing.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 am
((i have time but iam waiting for the core people to post to get the story moving again cause i dont know what to post right now))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:20 pm
"Suit yourself. Just thought you'd like to study some very interesting beasts that some scouts discovered. Dragons that control the flow of mana upon this plane. Five of them. They act like a conduit of the mana and should you, oh I don't know, take them out then you and this tower would become the only onduit of mana and therefore your control of the plane be more complete. Giving you complete freedom throughout the plane." Geblin smiled wickedly at Mourner hoing that this would tantalize his curiousity. It probobly wouldn't but having Mourner's curiousity would allow for more resources to capture them, which would be thouroughly needed. They were great beasts indeed.

After Gatekeeper had been healed he slept for a long time inside one of the five tents. He still had some internal reconstruction to do as his magical body healed itself.

Karisa had made a small fire at the center of the camp. "Well I guess we'll stay here for the night. The un seemes to m=be setting any way. Tell me Maeis, where did yu come from, and why did you follow us all the way to this remote place? if you don't mind me asking of course."  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff