Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
Where did I go wrong...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 am
So...

There was this dude that I've known for quite a while. Then I developed feelings for him and yada yada yada. Alright let's get to the fun part!

At the end of 2010 I confessed my feelings to him. He said he wanted to wait a while cuz he just got out of another relationship. He lives in Cali I live in the not-so Virgin state. (Virginia if you're wandering.) And now, he doesn't wanna be with me.... Joooyyyy....

The reason being (he says) is that the distance between us prevents him from loving me...

Riiiiiiight.... So where did I go wrong? emo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 am
u did nothing wrong its just a excuss not to go out with u he could've still went out with u and its proven cause my gaia brother lives in boston and his ex lives in a different place but they are back together and they talk by phone stare  

Kau The Haxer

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:04 am
Here's where you went wrong: He's a guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:58 am
Skrapz

skrapz is right hun guys are not to be trusted 90% of guys lie to us so they can ******** another girl  

Kau The Haxer

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 am
rofl

I love you guys. But seriously, this is about the second time this happened to me (the first one was waaaaay more messier than this) and I am freakishly tired of it. Then men wonder why so many women become lesbians or don't believe in love anymore it's because they are -beep beep beepity beep beep- (<------ those words are too violent for this forum)

I mean dude, get your act together if you didn't want to be with me in the first place, why didn't you tell me? He even told me that he didn't mind an online relationship now this s**t? Are you thinking with the head on your shoulders or the other head? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 am
Skrapz

Nuff said.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:47 am
boys are assholes nuff said stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 pm
Hun, most guys aren't even worth it.
They provide more heartache then joy really.
And like many others have said, they cannot be trusted and they think with their other head.

Just go for the girls.  

Screamerkiss

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:44 pm
Screamerkiss
Hun, most guys aren't even worth it.
They provide more heartache then joy really.
And like many others have said, they cannot be trusted and they think with their other head.

Just go for the girls.

*gives standing ovation*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:57 pm
Now come on.
I'm not a big fan of guys either, and I agree that most of them are blatant buffoons..

But..
You could at least consider the few males that at least try to take a woman's feelings into consideration. Maybe not even half of the guys you know are like that, but they are still out there.
So "Just go for the girls" shouldn't be a way of life.
If the girl you find is perfect for you, then hell.
Be with her.
If not, you shouldn't limit yourself by what's out there, but by what you're interested in, and by who you find.

-End rant-

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Screamerkiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:04 pm
Akira Walker
Now come on.
I'm not a big fan of guys either, and I agree that most of them are blatant buffoons..

But..
You could at least consider the few males that at least try to take a woman's feelings into consideration. Maybe not even half of the guys you know are like that, but they are still out there.
So "Just go for the girls" shouldn't be a way of life.
If the girl you find is perfect for you, then hell.
Be with her.
If not, you shouldn't limit yourself by what's out there, but by what you're interested in, and by who you find.

-End rant-

Hmm you know, I actually have to completely agree with that actually.
Nicely put Akira  
Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff