Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
And Our Hearts Were Still Beating [Roleplay Ideas?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which idea?
  School club related
  Coffee Shop
  Other (Post it below)
View Results

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:17 pm
-Sits waiting-
o o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:50 pm
No one has anything to add?
I posted this so people could help with ideas..
Dx

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 pm
Well, that means either no one is interested beyond who posted, or it's solid enough as it is. When you said it would be their little after school thing then I was cool with it, because there are already school roleplays in the guild and I'm old, and find roleplaying school settings to be dull any more. I honestly can't offer you any advice on the subject. I'm awful at coming up with anything for school-age roleplays.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:53 am
Oh! I have an idea... I think.

Okay so..... maybe it could be in an old coffee shop on the other side of town. Since not many people go to the other side of town, it could be a place of peace and tranquillity.
Being an outsider is always hard and every now and then the customers of this coffee shop come together to get away from the constant stares and ridicule of others. In this small little, run down coffee shop they are all the same, and they are all one.  

No Pain No Love

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 am
niki808

Okay so..... maybe it could be in an old coffee shop on the other side of town. Since not many people go to the other side of town, it could be a place of peace and tranquillity.
Being an outsider is always hard and every now and then the customers of this coffee shop come together to get away from the constant stares and ridicule of others. In this small little, run down coffee shop they are all the same, and they are all one.

Oh, interesting.
Like a sort of meet up between people outside of school?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 am
Akira Walker
niki808

Oh, interesting.
Like a sort of meet up between people outside of school?

Yeah, or just a meet up between people in general.  

No Pain No Love

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 am
niki808

Well, yes, that's what I meant.
Yes, thank you for the idea, maybe I will do that. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 pm
I feel like reviving this...
Somehow...

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

No Pain No Love

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:28 am
.... I really wanna start this rp...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 am
I like this idea and I think a friend of mine and I would like to join so if you all are still up for it then lets get it going!

TheRawrWord

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:08 am
TheRawrWord

Oh, nice, thanks!

And yes, I would love to start this thing. However, i'm currently on vacation so it may be a little hard to do things but Monday i'm going back home and then we can kick-start this silly bandwagon and get on with the festivities. ^^

I would ask however that you fill out the form so I have it on record when I do start it up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm
Adele Adaure
TheRawrWord

Oh, nice, thanks!

And yes, I would love to start this thing. However, i'm currently on vacation so it may be a little hard to do things but Monday i'm going back home and then we can kick-start this silly bandwagon and get on with the festivities. ^^

I would ask however that you fill out the form so I have it on record when I do start it up.

No problem! I'll talk with my friend:3 Heck yes I'll fill one out! I was just makin' sure you were still up for it>.l

TheRawrWord

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:35 am
Is a dragon-half character okay? She won't be able to hide her horns and some scales, unless someone else gives her a glamour.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff