Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor counter
  +1 ♥
View Results

Tolora

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm
Congrats, you've reached the magical land of Tolora's Journal. It's a pretty cool little place. Feel free to comment, I don't really care ♥

3/9/11- So today was a long day. We didn't do much at school, although my choir teacher for some reason found it necessary to make me sight read in front of the whole class. SHE KNOWS I CAN'T SIGHT READ. Blah. Well I came home... and now it's about 11:30. I just finished my world religions book... dang. It was due Monday, and I just now finished it. Tomorrow is Thursday. I am a failure.

I'm ready for Friday. Why? Because it'll be Spring Break... and the new episode of Degrassi will be coming on. Oh, Degrassi ♥

/fangirls

Well, that's all I have to say. ~

PS. That new RIG Item, Tragic Melody, is a must have. Totally gonna quest it soon. heart heart: heart:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 pm
3/11/11- So it just became March 11, 2011 like a minute ago. lol. Today (er.. yesterday?) was a long day. I made one of those video - confession things, perhaps I'll post it... it's quite personal though.
Mm. I'm ready for 3:15 pm on Friday afternoon. Know why? It's the start of Spring Break, babehhh! Woot >w<
Finally turned in my World Religions project, I probably made like a 50, ha.
Well, that's all for now, girls~

Tolora

Tolora

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:56 pm
3/11/11- So today I had my boob grabbed by Chandler. The right one to be exact.
& yay! Spring break started TODAY!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:35 pm
3/15/11- Holy Hell! I haven't written in four days! o: Sorry~
There's not much to say. Spring break has started & its pretty awesome. My friend Sarah invited me over Friday night and I spent two nights at her house xDD We went to the gym... babysat a 3 year old... watched Burlesque (GO WATCH IT), watched Degrassi (OMFG YES <3), &&& called her boyfriend. I also had my headphones chewed to peices by her dog. stare Ah well. I got a new pair. And they're pink. Tehe. That's all I have to say for now. See ya~

PS. TOY STORY 3 IS AMAZING. OMFGGG. GO WATCH IT. IT MADE ME CRY BUT IT IS SOOOO GOOD. /spazz

Tolora

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff