Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
"I love your advice."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 pm
Someone Who Will Remain Anonymous
I love Igtenos' advice. It's short, sweet, and to the point. No beating around the bush. It may sound like he's slapping you in the face or spitting at your feet, but it's really for your own good. It's bluntly honest, yet insightful. He should be a school counselor. Or a drill sergeant.

Awww. You crazy F&#r;s~ I love you too heart

Background: I've dealt with many LGBT-related experiences in my past (ranging from anti-gay protests, suicide attempts, same-sex relationships, identity issues, etc). And, ironically, I WAS in the U.S. Army [and also the Fire Department], which explains my strictness and straight-forwardness. And I actually do counsel other LGBT students within my school's GSA; some members have jokingly given me the nickname "Doc."

I just wanted to give some truth, because I understand that my advice can really sound like I'm a total douchebag.

So yeah. I'm glad I could be of service.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 pm
Work what you got Iggie! Snaps to you!  

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
"Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest;

Just lettin you know, Ig, you're honestly one of the best people I've seen for advice. You're what I will be when I actually get my thing for Psychiatry and Psychology. You're the kinda person I wanna be as a counselor.

+1

Make the most of what you have. It is later than you think."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 am
I've seen you on some of the forums and I will say your advice is good biggrin I do enjoy your opinion  

longinus212

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 am
well i for one like your advice and posts too. you dont sugar coat everything, your honest, and you dont get all upidy like most of the overly sensative people in the glbt community

i love how you understand that not everyone has to like us, that people are allowed to be agasint some of the things we fight for and still be decent people  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games