Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Am I an awful person.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 pm
So this local teen, who was friends with alot of my friends, was killed last week when a car hit him as he was crossing the street.

Does it make me an awful person if I'm now annoyed that one particular person ends every single one of his facebook statuses with "I miss Jake".

Saying it over and over again isn't gonna bring him back.

Does this make me an awful person?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 pm
No, because you're expressing what you're feeling which is fine.

To you, this Jake person might not be someone who impacted you enough to make a memo about. Which again, is fine, as long as you're not expressing these thoughts to those who are making memos about him.

eat more happy

Friendly Elocutionist

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:19 pm
everyone grieves differently, you have your way and the facebook person has their way, as long as your respectul then you arent a bad person  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 pm
No, you are not.

I felt that way when my boyfriend, Steven died.

Everyone was asking if I was okay, and I wasn't. Everyone was saying, "I miss Steven," But I so badly wanted to scream, "Hes gone and he is never going to come back!"

Ive cried my share of tears, and I still am. But he isn't coming back, but it doesn't make you a bad person if you are tired of people posting things like that.

3 p i c Fale

YaoiBoi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:47 pm
3 p i c Fale
No, you are not.

I felt that way when my boyfriend, Steven died.

Everyone was asking if I was okay, and I wasn't. Everyone was saying, "I miss Steven," But I so badly wanted to scream, "Hes gone and he is never going to come back!"

Ive cried my share of tears, and I still am. But he isn't coming back, but it doesn't make you a bad person if you are tired of people posting things like that.

Umm, so sorry to break up this convo with a random question, but what are those rainbows on ur avi? I really wanna buy them lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 pm
The two smaller ones in the back are Double Rainbow (Something [I forgot] )

The bigger one with the cloud is Rainbow Jubilee (Or something around that.)

You can also veiw my equipted list, too.

3 p i c Fale

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff