"A Once in a Lifetime Meeting". [1 x 1]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_oceana_xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

~.You live in the grand, luxury city of Metropolis. Where you must be a "somebody" to have the perfect life. You are the under-whelmed student at Metropolis High. Your life is completely average, nothing interesting ever happens to you. With all your might, you wish on a falling star outside of your bedroom window. You wish that something absolutely amazing would take place in your life. Lucky you...

That falling star, you just happen to see was actually a meteor. The meteor hurtles to earth and happens to crash-land in the wodded area of the recently built park. You live in a subdivision close to the park, quickly you hurry down there and look around out of curiousity. Underneath some fresh fallen trees and leaves you find what's left of the meteor. In it's place was a unconcious beautiful alien girl, but her appearance is completely human-like.

Will you tend to this injured creature? Or become a "somebody" by selling this poor girl of to the goverment for torturous experiments? Possibly you will fall in love with the beautiful alien girl or grow to become bitter enemies..only time will tell.~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
Carin Lumsden

Carin sat at her window wishing for something...anything to happen to her. Why is it that i live in this wonderful city...and i have nothing happening to me? I'm just plain ol' normal Carin. Please something ANYTHING happen to change this drab life of mine. Just then a huge star crossed the sky. I wish something would happen...i wish something would help me....She watched the star come closer and closer untill BAMMM it hit the park. I hope no one was hurt. Carin tossed on a coat and let to investigate.

As she neared the crash site she saw rock and rubble everywhere. Steam rose from the ground as Carin approached a bush that seemed to have been moved. She saw a girl laying underneath. Unsure of weather or not she was asleep or dead Carin picked her up. The girl was surprisingly light. I'll take you home and be sure you're alright. She felt the girl's faint heart beat and walked home in the darkness. Laying the girl on her couch Carin started to cook some food for the poor thing. Waiting for her to wake up.

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

Xx_oceana_xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:15 am
.Artemis.
User Image

Artemis' meteor-camoflauged ship raced across the sky, she grinned happily that she would soon hit the barrior that lead to another galaxy. Just as Artemis' hopes rose of leaving the Milky Way, a huge shower of unexpected meteors crashed against her ship. The gas and radio contact system was destroyed, Earth's gravity sucked the tiny knocked-up ship in. Artemis panicked, she tried to reboot the ship's main systems, completely forgetting about the safety regulations when it came to crash landing. The ship hit the ground with a huge THUD!

Artemis crawled out of the ship, her vision blurred and shaky, finally she became unconcious. After what seemed hours later, Artemis slowly opened her eyes. She slowly got up and rubbed her temples, Artemis looked around at her odd surroundings. A pleasant aroma filled her nostrils, she stayed where she was, too scared to move.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 pm
Be careful what you wish for...

User Image

Carin Lumsden

Carin hummed softly as she cooked the pasta, leaning over to check on her bread, she heard a small rustle. Looking over she saw the girl sitting up, rubbing her temples. "Hun, are you alright? I saw the comet hit the park and i went to look, and you were just laying there. I couldn't leave you alone at night in the park. I brought you home. I hope you don't mind. Are you hungry? I cooked food." Carin said soothingly keeping her voice soft and calm, not wanting to scare the poor girl.

.....because sometimes it comes true

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

Xx_oceana_xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:51 pm
.Artemis.
User Image

Artemis felt another presence enter the room, she looked around and soon saw a girl with brunette-color hair. Artemis tilted her head in slight confusion, she wasn't able to understand the language this human girl was speaking. Luckily, Artmeis had the ability to suddenly learn the language if she had any contact with the girl. Artemis stood up and walked towards the girl, she looked at her, just studying her face. Each of their faces inches away from touching, Artemis slowly closed her eyes and pressed her lips against the girl's.

She used her ability to copy all the knowledge of the english language into her memory. It wasn't an odd kiss, it just seemed like a regular deep kiss. Artemis soon pulled away, she sighed and spoke,"C-Can you please speak again?", Artemis asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:59 pm
Be careful what you wish for....

User Image

Carin Lumden

Carin felt the girl press her lips against hers. What....in the world... "I said that, I found you when the meteor crashed, I couldn't just leave you there in the dark park alone. So I took you home with me, to make sure you were alright. I also cooked you some food, That is if you feel well enough to eat my dear." Carin spoke in her soothing tone. Trying to keep the girl calm.

...because it might come true

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

Xx_oceana_xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 pm
.Artemis.
User Image

Artemis listened to the girl's words, she then looked down at the ground and tried to remember what exactly happened. A sharp pain soon struck Artemis' head, she pressed her hands against her forehead. Artemis bit her lip then spoke,"I-I can't seem to remember anything. T-Thank you for your h-hospitality", she said while taking her hands away from her forehead and giving the girl a faint smile.

Artemis' body was covered in cuts and bruises, she also had a light covering of rubble on her hair. Her clothes were torn and stained with dirt and slight burnt marks. Artemis winced again, her headache slightly rising again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm

User Image
Carin

Carin noticed the girl wincing. "Would you like some medicine? Here let me clean you up. I don't want those to get infected. You're food will stay warm. Please follow me?" She smiled and held her hand out to the girl.

....because it might come true

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

Xx_oceana_xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:27 pm
.Artemis.
User Image

Artemis stared at the girl's hand then nodded, she grasped the girl's hand. Artemis felt her stomach lightly growl, fortunately this wonderful girl had made something edible for her. Artemis couldn't help but glanced around at her surrounds, so many strange things were around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:32 pm

User Image
Carin Lumsden

Carin grasped the girls hand and led her to the bathroom. "Show me where you're cut, we'll wash them and make you feel a little better." Sitting the girl on the edge of the bathtub she bent over to get a clean wash cloth out of the closet, along with some tear free baby soap.

.....because it might come true

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
Yuri 1x1/Invite Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers