Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]
.....we moved but things are still wierd.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:12 pm
well we moved out of that first house where there was a fire but things are still wierd..... i'm getting mad at people for no reason whatsoever. im scared that i'm gonna hurt someone i care about. i really need help! pleeeease! cry  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm
You should either go back and get rid of the problem by helping the spirit or get a psychiatrist about anger issues >_>  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:35 pm
organizationXV
You should either go back and get rid of the problem by helping the spirit or get a psychiatrist about anger issues >_>

i'm pretty sure i don't have anger issues cuz i'm not normally mad outside of my house and i keep seeing random, unexplainable shadows in my room......  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 pm
inlovewithdeidara
organizationXV

i'm pretty sure i don't have anger issues cuz i'm not normally mad outside of my house and i keep seeing random, unexplainable shadows in my room......
If you honestly think it's something paranormal, then talk to a psychic(Make sure they're real!) about it or something. It's clear the spirit wants you to do something about it. But do it quickly before things get dangerous. Ignore fear and search for the hidden truth behind the spirit's actions.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:30 pm
inlovewithdeidara
organizationXV

Have you had the wiring in your house checked? How old is the house?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:25 pm
Spirits won't leave unless you solve their problem, or have them exorcise.

The Paranormal was still unexplained really, it could be ghosts or it's all your imagination.  

Ritsuka Komeiji

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm
I know sometimes indian sage, can bring good luck and end bad luck.
But it could also help calm whatever is in your house. XP
Its up to you though. XP
Their usually like 5 to 15 dollars depending on where you can find them and by them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:42 pm
I too have moved, I just hope I don't go mad before I find out what's going on in my house.
I live in this Victorian house that was built in 1842 in Georgia, it's a very beautiful house, but the owner just really wanted to get rid of it for some reason right now. I fear of going to sleep, it is currently 10:52pm  

Ritsuka Komeiji

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

victini15

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:37 pm
paranormal anomalies wont leave until you help them or use holy water (if its a bad spirit) or sometimes a ghost can be somwhat stuck to a person because they have something to do with the problem or the spirit has mistaken identity of you and yet another person! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 pm
Just because you moved does not mean that ghosts will leave you. You could just be going through changes or something. I get mad around my parents a lot.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

victini1575

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm
my guess the spirit a has an attatchment 2 u.. or its a stalker either way 3nodding  
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games